• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

Yep this deleted tweet is real.
d0b0d5869ee0fe5448ad06cc72ee4d07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is fake yeah?

I adore what Neale did for us when he was here.

However, unless we are going to screw Brisbane and get him for unders, this really could end in tears. Our midfield is pretty strong and at 28/29 how many good years are we going to get from him? If we throw the farm at him, it could hamper us over a couple of years, ala Tim Kelly and West Coast. He'd also command large $ which we'd rather be putting to [hopefully] Chapman, Walker, Serong, Young, Treacy etc in the next couple of years as emerging stars. Recent injuries worry me too as our club has not been much chop in S&C for the past 5 years so we might keep him hobbled.

That Mitch Tweet is great for us. If that's the feeling from the Brissy players they won't want a player division next season.

My offer has changed.

Future 3rd is the best we'll offer.

Seriously, this.

Brisbane have to trade him now. They're a desperate seller, and we are a mildly interested buyer.

Advantage Freo.

That Mitch Tweet is great for us. If that's the feeling from the Brissy players they won't want a player division next season.

My offer has changed.

Future 3rd is the best we'll offer.

Yep the powers-that-be at the Lions would have been fuming when they saw that. Onya Mitch!

Most players I'd assume it was fake, but it does seem like a Mitch thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fake tweet. Fun well it lasted.

When do you imagine Freo actually found out about this? How long have they known?
Strong rumours have been doing the rounds for 3-4 weeks now.

It's quite real from what I can tell. His youtube looks like his too and is linked to this account. LOOOOOLLLLLL. Neale might seriously just be a selfish dude. Yeah, look out for your family but at what cost?
It’s confirmed fake.

Back