• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

mcpharlap

Senior List
Jun 15, 2005
perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle. Q.P.R
When a Journalist post's a trade rumour about us It is usally met with lukewarm enthusiasm but when i like and trust what the journo says short list but it does include ryan daniels saying lachie wants to return to freo I get big kev excited. Would take him back with open arms and legs

I almost felt sorry for him last night, he can barely kick it 35 metres, and is making s**t decisions frequently. Definitely in the woewodin/libba school of Brownlow winners.
I used to love the little bugger and wished he'd never left but for what he'd cost, this ship has sailed.

Legend but we did spend a lot of draft capital in trying to replace him and now suddenly we have to spend more to bring him back. Probably never should have left. Freo need forwards and wingers, Lachie does not really suit either....

xee8rOX.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbf it was all Ross as many speculated and now he is gone future looks bright

he’s the sort of experienced midfielder caliber player we need. He can see the lions might be cooked and marrying a WA girl and starting a family always meant this was a possibility. Would be a good replacement for Cerra

Just logged on and spat out my beer when I saw this. Hard to imagine....but i'll take him for the right price. I doubt the right price is going to be acceptable to Brisbane though. He turns 29 next year and his best is probably behind him.

Anyone that suggests Cerra for Neale needs an uppercut.

I really don't see the downside, provided the trade is favourable. He has versatility (good goal sense means he and Fyfe can rotate between the middle and forward), leadership and doesn't rely on athleticism to make an impact so won't be as impacted with age. I wouldn't give up too much for him, but he certainly has a key role in the 22.

Back