• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

Before the neale trade news come out last few months,they (their bigfooty board)were into Amiss realizing they have a few holes there. Now pick 6 not a possibility, they now started melting about missing on Jye Amiss.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm sorry but I haven't seen much melting about Amiss. Main obsession of the amateur draft experts appears to be Goater (sp?), and we have about 2-3 of those who are firmly on the pay no attention to list imo.

It’s made even weirder by stories they made up about us trying to poach him and then started sniping Freo supporters who wanted nothing more than for him to stay in Brisbane.

I think they are/were still dealing with the weekends game and keeping him gave them a win they needed to ‘vent’ about

You can find bad apple posters and hysterical sniping everywhere, and I won't come onto your board to tell you all how to suck eggs. It does frustrate me a little as I think in general across two trade threads I've had several good chats with freo posters such as yourself, but inevitably these things break down into the usual sledging both ways.

Anyway, good luck extracting max value in the Cerra trade, and I hope Belly has a magnificent feather to add to his plummage in 6 weeks time.

You can find bad apple posters and hysterical sniping everywhere, and I won't come onto your board to tell you all how to suck eggs. It does frustrate me a little as I think in general across two trade threads I've had several good chats with freo posters such as yourself, but inevitably these things break down into the usual sledging both ways.

Anyway, good luck extracting max value in the Cerra trade, and I hope Belly has a magnificent feather to add to his plummage in 6 weeks time.
Trust me mate Neale staying at the lions for the next 1-2 years is the best for both clubs. You are in the window and need him so I don't undrestand why some bris posters were so peed off?

Agreed and unfortunately it often only takes 1 person from 1 side to resort to trolling before everyone starts trolling.

For every troublesome egg, there 3 great ones like yourself.

Additionally, while I try my best to be impartial, I'd be deluding myself if I didnt think there is inherent bias in how I view posts, we are all only human. Knowing more about the whole situation personally probably didnt help this.

Agreed and unfortunately it often only takes 1 person from 1 side to resort to trolling before everyone starts trolling.

For every troublesome egg, there 3 great ones like yourself.

Additionally, while I try my best to be impartial, I'd be deluding myself if I didnt think there is inherent bias in how I view posts, we are all only human. Knowing more about the whole situation personally probably didnt help this.

All very fair.

In any case think this was pretty tame as far as trade period shitposting goes. Wasn't even as heated as the last Neale trade, and in my experience very single trade involving Collingwood is a million miles worse. I shudder to think what a trade involving Richmond would be like.

The Brisbane lachie thread is actually hilarious.. so delusional over there !! They actually think A- most Freo fans wanted Lachie and B- that he didn’t actually approach freo about a trade that we approached him and C- they actually believe Lachie still wants to be there!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Lions are in Queensland along with most of their fans and lets be honest they can be a dumb bunch up there

Can we keep this thread open. After the past week its kind of obvious neale will end up back at freo at some stage.

I don't buy the story about the wanting to go because the wife was having a baby. That's a problem for his wife, not him. I mean, you don't eat a pie because the bloke next door is hungry do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't buy the story about the wanting to go because the wife was having a baby. That's a problem for his wife, not him. I mean, you don't eat a pie because the bloke next door is hungry do you?

Who would ever say that some of the WAGS need to toughen up !!!!.

A reality check, is how I put it.

Brisbane fans seem to have this bizzare obsession with Belly and his using a very common phrase "A feather in my cap." as if it was some kind of sledge towards them or something.

You'd think nobody had heard of something so preposterous before!
"A FEATHER? In his CAP?! How utterly LUDICROUS".
It seems like a real trigger for them. Hilarious.

Back