Mr Fonebone

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Ham
Persistent rumours that he wants to move.

What should we get for him? A proven ball winner like him should be worth a top ten pick or a very good young player>

Crows fans - would Neale for McGovern cut the mustard?

What should we get for him? A proven ball winner like him should be worth a top ten pick or a very good young player>

I doubt Adelaide could sign fast enough if they were offered that deal.

Surely you could throw in some steak knives too. Like Darcy Tucker???

Neale will command a first round selection and Adelaide won't be trading McGovern anytime soon. I heard that Neale was a big Power supporter growing up though

Josh Jenkins might be a better fit for Freo, as much as I would hate to see him go. Neale would be great, but the Crows are investing alot of time in the Crouch Brothers who play a similar role

Didn't Neale hint that he was looking forward to playing with Sandi in 2017?

As mentioned earlier if Hogan is wanting to get to Freo, and Adelaide is Neale's desired location then maybe it is a three way involving Josh Jenkins and Freo's first to Melbourne.

Melbourne need a back ruckman come forward. We have the Weid developing nicely in the VFL, but at 196cm he's not a ruckman and Watts is turning into a good 3rd tall option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you could throw in some steak knives too. Like Darcy Tucker???

Neale will command a first round selection and Adelaide won't be trading McGovern anytime soon. I heard that Neale was a big Power supporter growing up though

We really don't have anything to offer. We can't trade out our first rounder and its tough getting players to want to go to Perth who aren't from there originally: We have B. Ah Chee and uhh Kane Mitchell? I can't think of a trade that would actually happen for us that'd be fair on Freo.

Yeah hard to see port satisfying freo.

We have to use 2 first rounders in the next two seasons so our first pick this year and next is off the table.

All our good players are absolutely committed to port.

Even if we could trade our first round pick I wouldn't trade it for Neale.

Josh Jenkins might be a better fit for Freo, as much as I would hate to see him go. Neale would be great, but the Crows are investing alot of time in the Crouch Brothers who play a similar role
Except that one of the Crouch brothers is bog average and probably only being kept so the other doesn't want to leave

As mentioned earlier if Hogan is wanting to get to Freo, and Adelaide is Neale's desired location then maybe it is a three way involving Josh Jenkins and Freo's first to Melbourne.

Melbourne need a back ruckman come forward. We have the Weid developing nicely in the VFL, but at 196cm he's not a ruckman and Watts is turning into a good 3rd tall option.
Neale to Crows
Freo's 1st rounder & Jenkins to Melbourne
Hogan to Freo

Crows lose Jenkins, but gain Neale
Demons lose Hogan, but get Jenkins & Freo's 1st rounder
Freo lose Neale & 1st rounder for Hogan?

Neale to Crows
Hogan to Freo

Great deal for Freo and Crows. Neale and Jenkins are both out of contract and thus have less value if they want out. We get a pick that may/may not be any good and a 2nd forward with a few years left. No thanks.

Neale to Crows
Hogan to Freo

What about Adelaides first for Lobb?

Rory Lobb? How does he fit in?

Not that I'm complaining. Can never have enough Rory's.
Sorry... Wasn't clear at all.

You trade your first to Freo for Neale they then on trade their first and your first to us for Hogan. We then send your first to GWS for Lobb (I was quoting a GWS supporter).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back