Traded Lachie Neale [traded with #30 to Brisbane for #6, #19 and #55]

Remove this Banner Ad

What? No posts all day?

Neale for pick 5 and 22. How does that sound? Has anyone suggested that?
Since you are paying 3m a season, its two first rounders, Starcevich and Fagan's first born or go home

Since you are paying 3m a season, its two first rounders, Starcevich and Fagan's first born or go home
Haven't you heard, we are also recruiting his injury prone best mate and purchasing his fiance a Hairdressing business, I think that is an allowed 3rd party deal?

Well we can't do business I'm afraid. You guys seriously overrate your players.
Very humorous. A tad salty that Brisbane is having an exciting off season and the future is looking bright for us? I always love the "We can't do business" comments. Didn't realise that you were part of the Fremantle recruiting staff. According to your mooted trade, I think you might be the one over-rating you own player there.

Very humorous. A tad salty that Brisbane is having an exciting off season and the future is looking bright for us? I always love the "We can't do business" comments. Didn't realise that you were part of the Fremantle recruiting staff. According to your mooted trade, I think you might be the one over-rating you own player there.
3 first rounders or gtfo.

3 first rounders or gtfo.

Da *, not even dustin martin is worth 3 first rounder. Good on brisbane, 1st rounder and a player that's it. Brisbane finally has recovered from the exodus of Polec, Longer, Yeo, Crisp and Karnezis. Wow would a 5 men group that would be. Now frementle is no longer a happy place due to Ross Lyon's leadership style. Those that stay either has too much stake or could not get a game elsewhere, those who are top notch may be looking elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Da ****, not even dustin martin is worth 3 first rounder. Good on brisbane, 1st rounder and a player that's it. Brisbane finally has recovered from the exodus of Polec, Longer, Yeo, Crisp and Karnezis. Wow would a 5 men group that would be. Now frementle is no longer a happy place due to Ross Lyon's leadership style. Those that stay either has too much stake or could not get a game elsewhere, those who are top notch may be looking elsewhere.
You missed the biggest loss of all, Docherty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back