Injury Lachie watch

Remove this Banner Ad

"I'm just getting into full fitness now so I'm ready to go. It's just up to the match committee. I'll play whereever I can," he said.
As much as I don't bag coaches, and usually see it as a weak arguement........this is total crap. Lachie is quite clearly a confidence player.

WTF was going to be achieved by playing him vs Bombers a month ago when he clearly wasn't fit.....and is just fit now?

Only served to give the outer more ammo for their whipping boy and force Henderson to drop his head.

Big cross for the MC for mine.

When fit, should come into the side. Was clearly our best lead up option at CHF in the second half of last year, but wouldn't be averse to him playing CHB. Wouldn't mind seeing Watson play a couple of games at CHF either.

Bower will want to get fit and STAY FIT soon.

Very happy with this. I love Hendo at CHB.

Sure, play him predominately as a forward, but if things aren't going his way up there, or the back 6 need a hand, send him back there.

Structure dictated that we needed to play another big man in the game against Essendon.

Setanta wasn't ready.
Thornton could have played, Watson could have played (despite having goals kicked on him vs Pies he played well at times) rather than thowing Hendo to the Wolves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back