Scandal Lachie Whitfield, Gubby Allan investigated for avoiding drug testers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope it's true. 2 great AUSSIE acts. Go AFL, you rock.
About time we had some decent music.

They can get Meatloaf back just for you Dacksaredown if you want, and they can send you a signed copy of his CD.

Nah, I' m good. I use iTunes.

Hope it's true. 2 great AUSSIE acts. Go AFL, you rock.
About time we had some decent music.

They can get Meatloaf back just for you Dacksaredown if you want, and they can send you a signed copy of his CD.
They are good music acts, just not right for a big open air stadium, you need anthemn like big bands, ACDC, The Killers, Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, etc otherwise they all end up like Ed Sheran and Elle Goulding trying to be heard all over the ground on a little stage from the middle of the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this on the Essendon board yesterday...
I spoke with my sister who went to school with Whitfield - same year level. They're not friends but she has the goss and the ex-girlfriend is a nut. He went on holiday once and when he returned, all of his clothes were cut to pieces. She's a bunny boiler.

I think, like others have already stated, that he's eaten some g00gs then got scared they might have traces of PED's in them(same as the Collingwood boys) and laid low until they're out of his system. Was just reading it stays in your urine for 3-4 days

He has avoided a possible drug test

Can't avoid what didn't happen.

One question I think needs to be answered is have any gws players missed an asada test due to being at another location (ie Lambert's house)

I would think none.

Anyone who actually avoids an actual test is gone - and not 18 months later.

Just remember - THERE WAS NO DRUG TEST TO AVOID, BECAUSE THERE WERE NO DRUG TESTERS TRYING TO TEST.

I would think none.

Just remember - THERE WAS NO DRUG TEST TO AVOID, BECAUSE THERE WERE NO DRUG TESTERS TRYING TO TEST.

Conspiracy is the word,

Have the texts been made public ?
Not that I am aware. Hence my qualifier. But there must be a something if the media are going with the texts , most likely from the GFs phone. Just need to match them up with other peoples phones.

So he didn't avoid the time and locations he (or the club) nominated that he would be at and available for testing?

So ASADA is now ringing in advance to let people know they coming to be avoided? And not surprise random tests?

Actually anyone who normally misses a tests gets a strikes against their name, three strikes in 12 months you out, unless you can come up with legitimate reasons why you missed a test. Get done for whereabouts failure not evading. To get done for evading WADA/ASADA needs to prove intent. How do you prove someone intentionally was not a location x at the time they nominated? That's why WADA has the whereabouts failure keep missing tests we assume you evading and have you prove you were not. Miss one test onus is on WADA (ASADA in this case) to prove you evaded.

Maybe ASADA need a series of text messages and emails showing the player evaded?

He actually may have been better off missing an ASADA test, use the migraine excuse to explain why he was not where he should have been and get a whereabouts strike and club pay the whereabouts failure fine...

With this being in the news suspect ASADA is spending some time thinking about what is evading. Is it evading the locations and times where you could be tested randomly? Or does it need an actual test?

Considering you never know if you be tested at your nominated time/place I'm not sure you need an actual test to evade just the possibility of a test.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back