Recommitted Lachie Whitfield [re-signed]

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
aa8db041164236db87f01992303944e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ahhh that means you thought it was a possibility he would leave!

Never thought lachie would leave.

Had/have no real idea with the actual 4 who were/are potentially looking elsewhere.

Im just trying to behave myself because hawks fans somewhat upset me with comments on lachie. I already lost my **** once over comments made. Im not gonna be a dick about it now.

Just thought id throw in a terrible backhanded comment and walk away into the sunset like a boss.

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
Never thought lachie would leave.

Had/have no real idea with the actual 4 who were/are potentially looking elsewhere.

Im just trying to behave myself because hawks fans somewhat upset me with comments on lachie. I already lost my **** once over comments made. Im not gonna be a dick about it now.

Just thought id throw in a terrible backhanded comment and walk away into the sunset like a boss.
Feeling the strut then?

This board gets a bit emotional for some reason.

Enjoy.

Feeling the strut then?

This board gets a bit emotional for some reason.

Enjoy.

I needed a win of any sort today. After having a shithouse day where other people ended up costing me more than i want to admit. I came home rather flat.

This has evened the scales for me.

Time to bring on the scotch!!! I might aswell be heavily hungover before i speak to my accountant tommorow. Another set of scales that need balancing. The care factor is sooo low that i need to even it out with an inability to listen or function.

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Thats your opinon.
I thought bruest was a fair trade, this isnt the GWS board im allowed to make that suggestion.

why are you still offended?
I'm not. Just wanted to do the Big Footy hindsight post and yours was the first one I found hahaha.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Got his money and doesn't give a stuff anymore. Terrible would be a compliment after todays performance.

Most of them got a severe case of Leon Cameron fatigue. Expect him to bounce back under a new coach next year.

He would have been seen as a mercenary if he went to Hawthorn or any other club last time he was out of contract.

Potting a player who stayed loyal to the club that drafted him seems really weird to me.

Back