Lachie Whitfield testing drama

Remove this Banner Ad

And im banned from the page. Mind you all the dogs and a few others continue to call us plastic etc trolling ut and taking it off topic.
But hey if your a Giant fan that defends the issue you get a ban.

Hmmm methinks the main board mods are still.... i wont say as i may get an infraction.

The double standards on that page.
"Get a sense of humour" "lighten up"
So i do
Then i get a ban hammer. And those flogs are still careying on.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Not worth the heartburn mate. Caring about what some infantile keyboard warrior thinks is just wasting energy. Seriously shitty low lifes some of them. Why wallow in the s**t with them?

Not worth the heartburn mate. Caring about what some infantile keyboard warrior thinks is just wasting energy. Seriously shitty low lifes some of them. Why wallow in the s**t with them?
Thats not what annoys. Couldnt care less.

But

How the mods react is the point.

If they want to go a bit free range fine, but make it equal.
If they want to be sticklers for the rules, also fine

Just pick one and stick with it and apply it even.

Thats not what annoys. Couldnt care less.

But

How the mods react is the point.

If they want to go a bit free range fine, but make it equal.
If they want to be sticklers for the rules, also fine

Just pick one and stick with it and apply it even.

My comment applies to a range of actors on the main board.

I don't quite understand why though, if you don't care about the general scum that post garbage, why you give them the time of day?

And im banned from the page. Mind you all the dogs and a few others continue to call us plastic etc trolling ut and taking it off topic.

Hmmm methinks the main board mods are still.... i wont say as i may get an infraction.

So i do
Then i get a ban hammer. And those flogs are still carrying on.

:p Clearly I'm being too polite. I thought you the reasonable one in that thread. Think it's running out of steam. Didn't bother reporting plastic ref, figured mods must be watching that thread.

Because evil wins when good men do nothing.

Each to their own. I am not being critical. Just curious.

These clowns are zero threat though. Can run their childish campaigns on BF all they like, but they are a minute and irrelevant factor. Always will be. But, come on our board and stink things up, that's when it matters to me.

:p Clearly I'm being too polite. I thought you the reasonable one in that thread. Think it's running out of steam. Didn't bother reporting plastic ref, figured mods must be watching that thread.
Didnt report anything. I was told by the owner not to and have a sense of humour. Next minute Banned from thread

Each to their own. I am not being critical. Just curious.

These clowns are zero threat though. Can run their childish campaigns on BF all they like, but they are a minute and irrelevant factor. Always will be. But, come on our board and stink things up, that's when it matters to me.

All good mate.
Im kinda of a stand toe to toe with a guy.
I dont start it but i cant walk away.
And 100% thats on me and not what i want to raise my kids to be.
I just like the guy umpiring to use the same rules for both sides.
To old to change though.

So i do
Then i get a ban hammer. And those flogs are still carrying on.

Didnt report anything. I was told by the owner not to and have a sense of humour. Next minute Banned from thread

I think there's some truth in what mods includiñg Dianod say that we dont see the other side. I have noticed quite a few of the mutts in the thread for a while. I was banned from a dogs thread a few weeks ago in middle of s**t. Think they might just look at a page and think, you lot out.

All good mate.
Im kinda of a stand toe to toe with a guy.
I dont start it but i cant walk away.
And 100% thats on me and not what i want to raise my kids to be.
I just like the guy umpiring to use the same rules for both sides.
To old to change though.

Hey, fair enough. It is a shame that the moderation is so poor on the main board. Just brings down what should be a place for friendly banter and exchange of views and genuine debate.

Hey, fair enough. It is a shame that the moderation is so poor on the main board. Just brings down what should be a place for friendly banter and exchange of views and genuine debate.
Nah mate. It was a fair point by yourself.

Yep. My 1st post on that thread (and 2nd ) was discussing footy.

Then the dogs and bitters got in and shitfight

I think there's some truth in what mods includiñg Dianod say that we dont see the other side. I have noticed quite a few of the mutts in the thread for a while. I was banned from a dogs thread a few weeks ago in middle of s**t. Think they might just look at a page and think, you lot out.
We dont. And i have no doubt the draft board is handled better.

But when im booted and i still see guys like the mattdougiewhatever and others still posting, you got to ask the question.

We dont. And i have no doubt the draft board is handled better.

But when im booted and i still see guys like the mattdougiewhatever and others still posting, you got to ask the question.

Yeah he is , he a moron with one idea though. He will try and bait then run away. He lacks àny conviction or knowledge of any footy topic he posts about. Like any number of people you meet at work he has a certain primitive understanding of how to maniplute other peoples emotions. A wuss though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he is , he a moron with one idea though. He will try and bait then run away. He lacks àny conviction or knowledge of any footy topic he posts about. Like any number of people you meet at work he has a certain primitive understanding of how to maniplute other peoples emotions. A wuss though.
Oh he is probably a 30 year old virgin living in mummas basement. But he has that dogs mod as a backer so.....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r/news-story/5242d23c9e2524722568ad086882cd2f

GREATER Western Sydney has lashed the AFL for dragging its heels on the 19-month Lachie Whitfield drugs probe. The Giants were slapped with a $100,000 fine and the loss of 1000 draft points for their role in the long-running Whitfield saga. The docked draft points is the equivalent of about pick 17.
It was a far more palatable outcome for the AFL expansion club than the possible loss of picks 15 and 37 that was mooted before this year’s national draft.

GWS chairman Tony Shepherd said the club accepted the AFL decision but stressed the investigation should have been resolved many months ago. “Justice delayed is justice denied,” Shepherd told the Herald Sun. “They (the AFL) should have a good look at how they can speed up the process. “It’s taken far too long, but we’d like to rule a line under this one and get on with the job and start worrying about footy.”

The Giants were charged under AFL Rule 2.3, which reads in part: “Conduct which is unbecoming or likely to prejudice the interests or reputation of the AFL or to bring the game of football into disrepute.” Whitfield was hidden at the home of GWS welfare manager Craig Lambert in May 2015 on the advice of former Giants football boss Graeme “Gubby” Allan, but revelations of an AFL investigation did not surface until August this year. The Giants refused to accept a penalty deal on the eve of the draft and demanded a hearing before the AFL Commission. AFL lawyer Jeff Gleeson, QC, presented the league’s case to a commission sub-committee headed by league chairman Mike Fitzpatrick. The subcommittee told GWS it had to accept some responsibility for the conduct of Whitfield, Allan and Lambert.

In a statement released last night, the AFL applauded the Giants for their “prompt action” once it became aware of the Whitfield issue and noted that the subcommittee found the Giants board, chief executive and chief operating officer “had no knowledge of the offending conduct and the club’s governance in relation to this matter could not be criticised”. Allan and Lambert were each banned for 12 months and Allan subsequently quit his new job at Collingwood.
Whitfield was banned for six months.

Comment: Not really that much of a lashing - rather a statement of the bleeding obvious that even the anti-GWS brigade have been making since the story broke.

I used to be nice. Age caught up

Invite them to continue the discussion on your own board, then tell them to * off when they do.

Works a treat.

Invite them to continue the discussion on your own board, then tell them to **** off when they do.

Works a treat.
Nah.
Would prefer there were no shitfights.
Especially on our own board.

I just get annoyed at the latitude the traditionalists get in bagging the club yet we do it in return and we get banned or of we report it we are mashers.
Hell 1 of the mods gloated how he ignores it before getting caught and having to modify his post.

Nah.
Would prefer there were no shitfights.
Especially on our own board.

I just get annoyed at the latitude the traditionalists get in bagging the club yet we do it in return and we get banned or of we report it we are mashers.
Hell 1 of the mods gloated how he ignores it before getting caught and having to modify his post.

Do you have a link?

I too would prefer no shitfights, but won't hold back on any board either.

Maybe i'm just angry haha

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/f49841d736290b9664ddf08b88811b4a

Former Melbourne and Brisbane onballer Brent Moloney is training Lachie Whitfield during his suspension

LACHIE Whitfield has turned to former Melbourne and Brisbane onballer Brent Moloney to help sharpen his game and fitness during the Giant’s suspension.
It is understood Whitfield has trained with Moloney twice a day in Noosa, incorporating some gruelling running, boxing and weights sessions, plus some stoppage and skills work. The No. 1 draft pick sought Moloney’s help to beef up his contested game and become more versatile when he returns to GWS in the new year.

Whitfield, 22, was required to maintain peak fitness levels during his time out of the game using a program from Greater Western Sydney’s strength and conditioning staff. Moloney, who played 166 AFL games between 2003-14, runs a football academy in Noosa. It is understood former Geelong teammate Steve Johnson, who is entering his second season at the Giants, urged Whitfield to make contact with Moloney to help keep fit over the summer months.
Whitefield’s manager, Tom Petroro from Stride Sports, was also involved in setting up the personal training.

Whitfield is spending the Christmas period back home in Melbourne. He was banned for six months for being hidden from drug testers in 2015 by sleeping at the home of former GWS welfare boss Craig Lambert. Whitfield, who is widely regarded as one of the game’s most damaging young wingmen, has played 72 AFL matches. He re-signed at the Giants until the end of 2018. The speedster is permitted to return to the Giants within four months of his ban ending, meaning he will return to the club next month.

EDIT: Raymann has pointed out that the article is incorrect about Lachie returning to training next month. He can return within 2 months of the ban ending (not 4), which means he can return in March.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back