Past #17: Lachie Young - NM trade #63 for LY in '20 trade period - delisted end '23 - 39 NM games / 1 NM goal - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

11 hours of trade radio a day with pretty much little content to talk about.... other than sometimes acknowledging that this trade actually happened has anyone heard a comment about this kid? An interview even?

LY: It’s really exciting to be here. There’s a really exciting group of young guys here and some good experienced players.

LY: There was no hesitation for me at all. Brady and John Blakey sold the club really well. There’s opportunity for me here and I’m looking to grow with the young group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1605491317769.png

Perhaps just use words, because that isn't an arrow and reading it is:

Western Bulldogs greater than North Melbourne.

Our Comms people are quite hit and miss.

Em6bUMxUYAEOQ7o

He looks like Phil Davis could be his brother.

Who is he competing with for a spot? Atley? Bonar? Hayden? I know very little about him, anyone who does lay it on me, what have we got here?

Would say it largely depends on our structure. Plays tall, a bit like EVW so isn't naturally a run and carry kind of player in that mould. Could be fighting Perez for the 7th defender role and that flexibility might hold him in good stead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back