Recommitted Lachlan Gollant [re-signed 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Out of contract at the end of the season, fresh from a four goal haul for the Crows in a memorable showdown.

Was bit of a high risk/high reward pick by AFC, but we all saw what he is capable of against Port .

Is from St Benard's, and you would think several Vic clubs would probably be circulating.

I hope he does stay at the Crows , but you would think teams like Collingwood and Essendon and Richmond will come a knock with good offers and more guaranteed game time.

Out of contract at the end of the season, fresh from a four goal haul for the Crows in a memorable showdown.

Was bit of a high risk/high reward pick by AFC, but we all saw what he is capable of against Port .

Is from St Benard's, and you would think several Vic clubs would probably be circulating.

I hope he does stay at the Crows , but you would think teams like Collingwood and Essendon and Richmond will come a knock with good offers and more guaranteed game time.

Seems an easy resign for Adelaide at this point, though I think we'll regret not offering a cheaper/longer contract last year.

• Banned
Seems an easy resign for Adelaide at this point, though I think we'll regret not offering a cheaper/longer contract last year.

Yeah and the Rory Sloane extension especially stings (end of 2024 I believe)

You definitely need to keep playing in the seniors though, get some continuity and confidence into his game.

Yeah and the Rory Sloane extension especially stings (end of 2024 I believe)

You definitely need to keep playing in the seniors though, get some continuity and confidence into his game.

End of 2023 and not particularly. We should be struggling to meet the cap floor at this point seeing the lack of established talent around the club.

He's probably the 2nd best tall forward prospect on our list, so he should remain once Tex and Thilthorpe is back, unless Himmelberg randomly blossoms into a very good forward. Even then, we could probably revive a 4 key tall set up with someone like Gollant as a medium forward, though that might mean a Cook misses out, which has it's own issues (seeing he's also stupidly talented and needs game time).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back