Rumour Lachlan Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie 'more strikes than a bowling alley on pro night' Hunter being shopped around.

He's very professional and hardworking on the field but his coach and teammates have had enough of his off field antics. When on tour with team under CoVid he locked himself into his hotel room with his mate Jim Beam, and maybe some other friends . Club has put up with him for years due to father/son favouritism but have had enough.

Spent time away this year for 'personal reasons' - rumoured to be rehab.

Didn't change after crashing his car drunk in 2020 and getting an unwitting Bailey Smith involved by driving him home after he crashed into his dad's car (and 3 others)

Dunkley was fed up with the rat pack & left. He wants to win, sees Dogs as harbouring undesirables.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has his trade now...

I actually believe Ricky is pretty accurate with his information but i struggle to see how the Hawthorn saga has anything to do with unrest at the doggies
I think he claimed elsewhere that the Indigenous players making allegations against the club were suffering from problems with ice, along with issues at WB making Dunkley wanting out being somewhat related to ice and culture.

I think he claimed elsewhere that the Indigenous players making allegations against the club were suffering from problems with ice, along with issues at WB making Dunkley wanting out being somewhat related to ice and culture.
that's exactly what he claimed, the screenshot of his public comments was posted.

Plugger46 didn’t read to the end of the screen grab is what happened

Anyway Hunter is still a more than serviceable player, Dees taking a leaf out of Geelong & Richmond’s books by taking on problem children .

Can someone please share a link to the threads that actually detail his alleged bad behaviour at the dogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back