Review Lackluster Dogs Lose To The Suns, Rd 3, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if instead of Billy Gowers, we had Charlie Cameron.
Imagine if instead of Sam Lloyd, we had Lincoln McCarthy.

All my fault. I had some nachos during the game instead of waiting until after the game like the first two weeks. Friday it's back to fish 'n chips. Weve got it. No doubt in my mind.

That was not Gowers' finest moment. If the end result of wasting 30 seconds when you're down 6 with 60 seconds to go is a point, you may as well just rush the kick and get the point so we have more time to get the turnover - which it looked like was going to happen with a little more time on the clock. Or just nail the shot. Either way it was textbook execution of how not to play that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha the media hype all week around Schache getting a couple of cheapies last week comes crashing down.
Where is the forward line presence?

Collingwood next week off a 5 day break with an injured Bontempelli. Going to get demolished. So disappointing losing today.

Slow starts a massive problem again. Can’t give any team that much of a start no matter how bad they are.

Bloody Hell that’s poor.

Sunscdeserved to win...hopefully if they jag a couple more wins the AFL won’t feel the need to tamper with the draft again to top them up with talent...then again pigs might fly.

Lazy lazy performance from the get go . Kicking skills awful clearly thought they would win and got slapped in the face by bloody GC .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back