Ladder at completion of season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Neil

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2011
At a table with old friends
AFL Club
Adelaide
Does anyone know where one can find historical records of the AFL ladder at the completion of the entire season (i.e. including finals) as opposed to just the end of the minor round? I've looked at AFL.com.au and AFLTables and done a quick Google search and can't find this piece of information that I thought would be quite important and well circulated. Cheers in advance for any assistance!

Does anyone know where one can find historical records of the AFL ladder at the completion of the entire season (i.e. including finals) as opposed to just the end of the minor round? I've looked at AFL.com.au and AFLTables and done a quick Google search and can't find this piece of information that I thought would be quite important and well circulated. Cheers in advance for any assistance!
The 'AFL Record Season Guide' has all the ladders with the the final season positions of the finalists indicated after the results of the finals but without adding wins, losses and for and against percentage - as they are not relevant to the final order.

The 'AFL Record Season Guide' has all the ladders with the the final season positions of the finalists indicated after the results of the finals but without adding wins, losses and for and against percentage - as they are not relevant to the final order.
Thanks RogersResults - had been hoping it might be available somewhere in both digital (machine readable) format and free...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back