Prediction Ladder Predictor 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Lets try and see where we will end up come seasons end, I have us losing 3 more games and finishing 4th which would see us play Geelong first up.

It's extremely tight though, if we can get away with just dropping 2 more then we could stay 2nd but we drop another we could go as low as 6th. If we drop 3 and one of them is to Richmond we miss the 4 as well, so many scenarios that could take place but that's why it's called a predictor.

I know we had a bad night last night but the sun has risen today, time to move on to Hawthorn and realise if we clean up our act we can still make something of this season.

Anyone else done a ladder predictor? If so curious to see some thoughts.

If we lose this Friday top 4 is gone.
Either way we aren’t winning the GF this year.
did you say the same about west coast last year when they dropped 3 in a row in june including 2 at home?
or in 2017 when St.Kilda smashed Richmond by 10 goals?

Anyway, this thread is about ladder predictions.

I dont think its season over by any stretch but we honestly need to find a better way to manage injuries, with a full list up and going I think we are the one to beat but we never get that chance for some reason. If we can beat west coast gws or crows we will finish top 4 Richmond dont worry me at all, I think they'll get beaten today lol.

If we lose this Friday top 4 is gone.
Either way we aren’t winning the GF this year.
It will be a miracle if we even make the GF now, worst performance i've seen for a while. Fortunately , I believe in miracles.

I’ve put this in another thread but I reckon we are a chance to miss finals.

We are on 10 wins at the moment and need 13 wins to make the finals.

I’ve checked the draw and it’s a tough draw. I can see us getting one win against The Suns.

If we play like we are currently playing we will struggle to get another 2 wins to get to 13.

It’s a real possibility that we may not make finals. We really need to step up to the plate.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 700842

Lets try and see where we will end up come seasons end, I have us losing 3 more games and finishing 4th which would see us play Geelong first up.

It's extremely tight though, if we can get away with just dropping 2 more then we could stay 2nd but we drop another we could go as low as 6th. If we drop 3 and one of them is to Richmond we miss the 4 as well, so many scenarios that could take place but that's why it's called a predictor.

I know we had a bad night last night but the sun has risen today, time to move on to Hawthorn and realise if we clean up our act we can still make something of this season.

Anyone else done a ladder predictor? If so curious to see some thoughts.
I feel a slide coming on. :weary:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back