Prediction Ladder predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing the weagles at the g isnt the end of the world either given their history there. Prefer etihad but gotta win finals at the g to win the whole thing.

If we do earn the right to a home final, then it's not just a home state final it a home final. The precedent was set when the Cats got to play Freo at Geelong couple of years ago.

So if we are lucky enough to have that right, and it's against a low drawing interstate team then fair is fair we play at Docklands. If the club decide they would rather play at the G, well ok, but seriously we should play it where we have the best chance to win, I don't care about playing at the MCG for experience, I just want to win a final.
I agree with you, but they also set the precidence last year when they made us play Adelaide at the G.

I think I recall them justifying it by saying every final should be played at the biggest/best stadium in the state each time and that's the G.

I don't agree with it but based on last years that's what will happen again

I agree with you, but they also set the precidence last year when they made us play Adelaide at the G.

I think I recall them justifying it by saying every final should be played at the biggest/best stadium in the state each time and that's the G.

Yes they got in wrong last year, but at least Adelaide fans travel so I understand it from a crowd point of view. WCE fans don't travel in enough numbers, if we end up playing them, then 52,000 seat stadium is plenty.

Yes they got in wrong last year, but at least Adelaide fans travel so I understand it from a crowd point of view. WCE fans don't travel in enough numbers, if we end up playing them, then 52,000 seat stadium is plenty.
I agree. I also think we should play all of our home finals at Etihad no matter who we play whether they are interstate or Victorian. Just like the Crows get to play every home final at their 50k stadium no matter what. But I doubt it will ever happen.

I know the Cats are pushing hard to get all their finals played down there. They deserve it, but i don't see it happening

West Coast have a good Melbourne following. Better than Adelaide's. We'd get as much to a Dogs vs WCE final as we did to the Crows final last year. They'd definitely make us play at the MCG again.

For example, our crowds against WCE and Adelaide last year in rounds 1 and 4.

WCE - 22366
Adelaide - 19915

I would rather play the Eagles at the g they've been very poor there in their recent games. The Bulldogs Etihad form also isn't what it was last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still think we will only won one more game

Scream me down but I only see us beating Essendon

Playing the weagles at the g isnt the end of the world either given their history there. Prefer etihad but gotta win finals at the g to win the whole thing.

WE DO NOT PLAY WELL AT ETIHAD

When will people start to see this ?

Eagles will only win one more game. They should beat Freo but them have Adelaide and GWS away and Hawthorn at home. I cannot see them winning any of those (and who knows what happens in the derby). If we win two more games we finish above Weagles. If we beat North (unlikely) as one of those two we should finish 6th as norf could also lose their last 3. If we lose to North and win two of the others we finish 6th or 7th and most likely that north finish in the other spot so a game at the MCG in week 1. Surely a win against Essendon is a given and if we cannot win one of the pies or freo games then we finish 8th and probably go to Adelaide or Sydney. This week's result is therefore irrelevant in terms of a first final in Victoria or not.

Final in cairns then ??

MCG suits us better the way we play now.

We struggled to beat Richmond who are junk and lost to the saints who Norf proceed last night arnt much so the evidence is there for anyone to see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet GWS don't play their home final at ANZ Stadium or even SCG. Haha what a joke.

Yet GWS don't play their home final at ANZ Stadium or even SCG. Haha what a joke.

They are playing home final at ANZ if they meet Swans, spotless will have capacity for others clubs

Also, we play last in Rd 23. If it looks likely that we could play Eagles over there in finals, I suspect bevo may use the game to experiment things on the ground. The travel will suck but playing consecutive games at Subi is unheard of for a Vic team, I hope the first week isn't wasted.

Seroousky why would they?

They will get 26 people and and a dog to the game no one cares.

15000 members what an absolute lie. They have around 8000 actual members and then Another 7000 AFL funded youth development members in the area.

The whole club is a joke and WHEN not if they win a flag the AFL will call it a massive success when in actual fact the Giants are losing around 20 millions dollars a year

Might be losing 20 Mil a year but having an extra game each week due to expansion brings in more than that in advertising and broadcast revenue. That's all HQ care about.

Might be losing 20 Mil a year but having an extra game each week due to expansion brings in more than that in advertising and broadcast revenue. That's all HQ care about.

Yes that's true but HQ are fiddling the stats to make them look better

The Giants are a mitigated failure in every aspect other than on field and will continue to be premiership or not.

Last nights result pretty big in the scheme of things in terms of getting a home final.

Can't take any team lightly but our run home is the best of any team in the 8.

If we didn't drop the saints game we would be a serious shot at top 4.

Last nights result pretty big in the scheme of things in terms of getting a home final.

Can't take any team lightly but our run home is the best of any team in the 8.

If we didn't drop the saints game we would be a serious shot at top 4.

In terms of getting a home final, I don't think it was that crucial really. Can't see us not finishing 6th, whether we finish on 16 wins, or 14 wins. Finish on 14 wins and WCE still have to beat Hawks over there for them to climb us.

Have to rely on GWS and Geelong ballsing a couple up to sneak into the 4, or even 5th. Would have been very nice for GC to hold on yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back