Roast Ladhams (3mtch) & Houston (2mtch) COVID Breach

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why do I have a nagging feeling that we will offer lahdams for trade? I bloody hope not especially not to the crows.
Maybe kane knew about the party at that's why he has been banging on about Adelaide chasing him?

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why do I have a nagging feeling that we will offer lahdams for trade? I bloody hope not especially not to the crows.
Maybe kane knew about the party at that's why he has been banging on about Adelaide chasing him?
I’m not sure we get rid of Ladhams unless we are 100% sure Hayes will come on fast.
However from the tone of comments on Ladhams over the years it sounds like there have been some ongoing behavioural issues.
What a time to stuff up, just when he was getting a good run of games and about to play finals.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m not sure we get rid of Ladhams unless we are 100% sure Hayes will come on fast.
However from the tone of comments on Ladhams over the years it sounds like there have been some ongoing behavioural issues.
What a time to stuff up, just when he was getting a good run of games and about to play finals.
they are just bloody lucky we have managed to still win the last two games without them

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Ladhams, Marshall and Georgiades
Ladhams on a last chance
Marshall better when Dixon plays
Georgiades too young and tiring already

No way in hell do they compare if Dixon isn't there

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ladhams on a last chance
Marshall better when Dixon plays
Georgiades too young and tiring already

No way in hell do they compare if Dixon isn't there

theres no way ladhams should be on a last chance. he made a silly mistake big deal. you don't get rid of talented bigs like him just because he doesnt fit the cookie cutter mold

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
theres no way ladhams should be on a last chance. he made a silly mistake big deal. you don't get rid of talented bigs like him just because he doesnt fit the cookie cutter mold
You don't want to, but if he's a dickhead again he'd push it

Jul 17, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was told multiple times to fix his lifestyle after he was drafted
Was sent away from the club early on to get a proper job in one of his first few seasons
Was challenged multiple times to invest in professionalism to make it both publicly and privately

Decided to have a house party in a covid bubble.

Dunno how many times he needs to be told to be an adult, but he's racking the numbers up

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was told multiple times to fix his lifestyle after he was drafted
Was sent away from the club early on to get a proper job in one of his first few seasons
Was challenged multiple times to invest in professionalism to make it both publicly and privately

Decided to have a house party in a covid bubble.

Dunno how many times he needs to be told to be an adult, but he's racking the numbers up
Do you sleep with the lights on?

I mean, Costanza literally said that Ladhams is at the crossroads and needs to decide if he wants to be a professional footballer and specifically a professional footballer at Port Adelaide, it's hardly controversial to say that one more stuff up and he's out.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dustin Martin and Dane Swan were tools as well. They helped win flags though so who cares. No dickheads policy is bullshit, there's be dickhead players at literally every club.
It’s only an issue if being a dickhead effects their or teammates games. His last stuff up did. I’m certainly not wanting him gone, but I also hope this gets him closer to the Boak level of professionalism, on the piss up at the park and kick of the footy with mates through Trav professionalism scale.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Dustin Martin and Dane Swan were tools as well. They helped win flags though so who cares. No dickheads policy is bullshit, there's be dickhead players at literally every club.

If Pistol ever helps us win a flag, then all is forgiven.
If his actions cost us a flag - hasta lavista.
It's all up to him.

Back