Help Lag issues on the forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 19, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Any one else finding the entire site as slow as, it's been like it for a few days now, especially when a thread you click on is loading a new picture like the Photoshop thread.

I have no problems with other sites I go to, including the newspapers which have plenty of pictures.

Last edited:

What happens when you use a different browser?

the only other one i used was a shitty huawei one, and it was still slow (it was a shitty huawei one though)

Might as well use this thread as start a new one.

Any one else finding the entire site as slow as, it's been like it for a few days now, especially when a thread you click on is loading a new picture like the Photoshop thread.

I have no problems with other sites I go to, including the newspapers which have plenty of pictures.
Which device(s)? Operating system and version? Which browser(s)? Is everything updated to the latest?

OK so it is intermittent?

yep

earlier today for example it was taking 20 secs for the emojis to present (when you hover over the option). now its okay

Pc: Win 10 - Chrome - Updated: Yes.

Been the same for the last 3 days, same this morning but about an hour ago it came good, so keeping fingers crossed it stays that way.
When it happens, how long does it happen for?

We cannot find any flags or alerts at the server end that there is anything wrong. I am on Win 10 with Chrome and Opera running and I also occasionally get short spikes of lag to BF. To my mind it's an ISP thing or a Chrome thing.

If you have another browser loaded, open up BF in that browser when you get lag on Chrome and see if the lag happens on both browsers.

When it happens, how long does it happen for?

We cannot find any flags or alerts at the server end that there is anything wrong. I am on Win 10 with Chrome and Opera running and I also occasionally get short spikes of lag to BF. To my mind it's an ISP thing or a Chrome thing.

If you have another browser loaded, open up BF in that browser when you get lag on Chrome and see if the lag happens on both browsers.

Have also got Internet Explorer so will do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Chief have you looked at the afl look a likes thread today, if not have a look the latest photo it shows the lag I'm talking about, it happens on Chrome & Explorer for me
It only took a couple of seconds to load up for me so I don't know what I can do.

TechFerret - Got any thoughts on how to help find the issue? Trace route or something like that to see where the lag is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back