Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

**********************NavyNewsFlash***********************
Department of the Navy is now assigning females to quarters in a separate private "OFF LIMITS" area on all aircraft carriers.
Addressing all personnel at Pearl, CINCPAC advised, "Female sleeping quarters will be "out-of-bounds" for all males.

Anyone caught breaking this rule will be fined $50 the first time." He continued, "Anyone caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $150. Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $500. Are there any questions?"

At this point, a Marine from the security detail assigned to the ship stood up in the crowd and inquired...
"How much for a season pass?"

God bless the USMC!

I got sent a package the other day, but when it arrived it was all damp.

I complained at the post office, and they said it must have had postage dew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty lame.
iu

A man walked into a library and asks "Do you have any books on paranoia?"

The librarian replied "They're right behind you!"

I had to take my seeing eye dog to the vet to find out what was wrong with it. The vet gave me a detailed lab report.
I was in Bunnings today, and there was a blind man swinging his guide dog around in the air on its lead.

I said, "What are you doing mate".

"Just looking around the store" he said.

I was getting in to my car the other day when a stranger came up to me and said, 'Can you give me a lift?'
I said, 'Sure, you look great, chase your dreams, go for it!'
I went to the pub last Friday.

My mate Colin Ostrophy was sitting at the bar, and he looked a bit pissed off with the world.....

I asked him "What's up your arse Colin?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back