Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The devil went down to Georgia looking for a soul to steal.

He was walking along the country road when he saw a boy playing his fiddle on the side of the road.

The devil walks up to him and says, "Hey boy, you're pretty good with that fiddle, but I bet that I'm better than you."

The little boy says, "Alright, mister. What do you have in mind?"
The devil smiles and says, "Well, how about we have ourselves a fiddle duel? If you can beat me then you will receive my own golden fiddle. But if you lose, you must give me your soul."

The boy thinks upon this for awhile, then smiles as he says, "Alright, mister. You're on."

At those words the devil laughs as he begins to play his fiddle solo. It is the most masterful and beautiful piece the little boy had ever heard, and when the devil was finished he bows before the little boy.

"Alrighty," says the little boy, "my turn!"

The little boy then takes his fiddle and whacks the devil on the head numerous times.

"You rotten brat!", the devil exclaims. "What was THAT for?!"

To which, with a coy grin, the boy replies,

"I beat you! Now cough up that golden fiddle!"

MEDICAL UPDATE
Remember this the next time you have major surgery and need a blood transfusion!

Australian Medical Association researchers have found that patients needing blood transfusions may benefit from receiving chicken blood rather than human blood.It tends to make the men cocky and the women lay better.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Just broke up with my cross eyed girlfriend.

We could never see eye to eye.

It's OK though. I think she was seeing someone on the side.

Wasn't it obvious at the start?
She couldn't focus on the relationship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should you listen to country and western songs backwards?

Because if you do you get your farm, your dog and your girl back.
Country music - aka Farm Emo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back