Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked my instructor what happens if my parachute doesn't open.
He said you’re jumping to a conclusion.
You don't actually need a parachite to skydive.
You do need a parachiute if you want to skydive more than once.

A man and a woman go out on a date.

The man asks the woman "what do you do for a living?"
The woman replies "I work with teeth. I help fix them."
The woman asks the man "what do you do for a living?"
The man replies "I also work with teeth. I help fix them too."

How coincidental.

Earlier today, I was reminiscing about the good old days, when you could take a $10 note down to the local store, and pick up 2kg of lamb chops, 2 loaves of bread and a bottle of milk, and still have around $4.50 in change.

Can't do that these days - there's too many security cameras.

Whenever he made them, did anyone ever call Heath Shaw's kicking errors 'Shawshanks?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever he made them, did anyone ever call Heath Shaw's kicking errors 'Shawshanks?'

There was the potential for this to happen one day, and it kind of did, not with Heath Shaw but with Matt Shaw from Gold Coast. The day was round 5, 2015. I had just arrived home from a long drive and as I turned off my car I sat and listened to the footy broadcast for a few moments of the game between Gold Coast and Brisbane Lions. At one point Matt Shaw took a kick but it came off his boot badly and the radio commentator described this by saying Shaw had shanked his kick. For the next few minutes I desperately hoped that Shaw could gather another kick and score a goal so that the commentator could then state there had been a Shaw shank redemption. But alas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back