Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to hang a map of the world in my house, and then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve traveled to.
But first I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won’t fall down.

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to, too.

I want to hang a map of the world in my house, and then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve traveled to.
But first I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won’t fall down.

Should we re-label this thread the Mitch Hedburg tribute quote thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A wealthy Texan was showing his new estate to his friends.
"You will observe," he said proudly, "that I have three swimming pools."
"I did notice that," said a friend. "But why so many?"
"Well," said the Texan, "the first pool is filled with cold water and is for the use of my friends who enjoy a cool dip. The second pool is filled with warm water and is for the use of my friends who like to go swimming in warm water."
"And how about the third pool?" asked the friend. "I notice that it has no water in it at all."
"Ah yes," said the Texan. "That pool is for the use of my friends who can't swim."

...rice is great
if you're really hungry and want 2000 of something.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

if you're really hungry and want 2000 of something.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
I'd like to make a vending machine that sells vending machines. It'd have to be real ****in' big!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back