Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

One day a 12-year old boy was walking down the street when a car pulled up beside him and the window was wound down.

"I'll give you a bag of lollies if you get in the car," said the male driver.

"No way, get stuffed", replied the boy.

How about a bag of lollies and $10?" asked the driver?

"No way", replied the irritated youngster.

"What about a bag of lollies and FIFTY Dollars, eh"? quizzed the driver, still rolling slowly to keep up with the walking boy.

"No, I'm not getting in the car!" answered the boy

"OK, I know what you want - I'll give you $100 and a bag of lollies" the driver offered.

"NO," screamed the boy.

What will it take to get you into the car"? asked the driver sighing.

The boy replied: "Listen Dad, you bought the far king Jeep - you live with it!"
happy-086.gif

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.

'One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me,' said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, 'One for you, one for me, one for you, one for me...'

He just knew what it was. He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.

'Come here quick,' said the boy, 'you won't believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls!'

The man said, 'Beat it kid, can't you see it's hard for me to walk.' When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled slowly to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence they heard, 'One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.'

The old man whispered, 'Boy, you've been tellin' me the truth. Let's see if we can see the Lord...?

Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.

At last they heard, 'One for you, one for me. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence and we'll be done...

They say the old man had the lead for a good half-mile before the kid on the bike passed him.:confused:

A joke that was popular from my early high school days:

What's the difference between a rooster and a prostitute?

A rooster says "utensil-a-doodle-do" and a prostitute says "Any utensil'll do".

Little Jonny was in a rush stuffing his breakfast in as fast as he could.

Mum : Where are you off to in such a rush?

Jonny : I'm goin down the brothel

M : Jonny! Stop telling lies where are you going?

J : Down the brothel!

M : I'm gunna belt you in a minute .......

J : Ok I'm going down the park to play footy with the boys. Dad can go and get his own friggin' hat...

I call my toilet a JIM instead of a JOHN. That way it sounds better when I say, "I went to the JIM first thing this morning".

An Irishman walks into a pharmacy - reaches into his pocket and takes out a small Irish Whiskey bottle and a teaspoon. He pours 5ml of the contents into the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist and says "Could you taste this for me, please?"

The chemist obligingly takes the teaspoon, puts the contents into his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy.

"No, not at all," says the chemist.

"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy. "My GP told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar!"

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a very attractive woman waving at him.

She says, 'Hello.'

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he asks, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife.

So he asks, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table, with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An elderly man is reminiscing to his grandson about the good old days.

"When I was your age," he says, "my mum could send me to a shop with a single dollar, and I would bring back five kilos of potatoes, two loaves of bread, a bottle of milk, a piece of cheese and ten eggs. Nowadays, that's impossible ~ there are simply too many security cameras."

An Eskimo took a campervan holiday in New Zealand.

While driving around the admiring the views, the motor started coughing and spluttering and then died.

He got out and scratched his head. Not being mechanically minded, he didn't know what to do.

At that moment a Kiwi bloke pulled in to see what was wrong and if he could help. Friendly people those Kiwi's.

"What's up bro?" said the Kiwi.

"I don't know"' said the Eskimo, "It just stopped"

"Your in luck bro. I'm a mechanic. I'll have a look for you", said the Kiwi.

The Kiwi lifted the engine cover and smoke billowed out into the cabin of the camper. Hot oil was all over the engine and dripping onto the ground.

"Ahhhh," said the Kiwi, "the problem is that you've blown a seal."

'So what," said the Eskimo, "you bastards screw sheep".

A naked man wrapped in glad wrap walks in to see a doctor.

"Doctor, doctor, what's wrong with me?"

"Well, I can clearly see your nuts."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back