Lame Jokes Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Scientists have made a breakthrough and answered the worlds most asked question about sex workers and criminals

In specific calculations designed to weigh and average out each professions participants it can now be determined

The Pros outweigh the Cons

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
How do you deal with a sad astronaut?
Just give him some space.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Did you hear about the guy who evaporated?
He'll be mist.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
My new girlfriend and I were traveling to meet my parents when she got a flat tire.
I called my parents and said, "Sorry mum. We're going to be late. My girlfriend's got a puncture." To which my mum replied, "Oh. I thought you had a real one this time"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I asked my wife when her birthday is. She said, "March 1st" so I walked around the room and asked again.

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Famous siblings.

Everyone has heard of Karl Marx, whose treatise on political and societal progress led to numerous revolutions and wars during the 20th century, but few remember his sister Onya, who invented the starting pistol.

Alan Turing may have led the team that cracked the Enigma code resulting in a signifcant shortening of the deadliest war in history and led to the creation of the computer, but he couldn't have done it without the sandwiches, snacks and drinks provided by his sister Kate.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
News of a relationship between a priest and a female parishioner. The romance was discovered when her pants were found in his vestry, and his vest was found in her pantry.
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back