Recommitted Lance Buddy Franklin [re-signed for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel it is but he didn't want to announce his retirement early
Missed opportunity if that's the case. Should have been announced prior to the home prelim.

The interview after the game was strange. It may be clutching at straws but the way he said the Sydney Swans fans felt impersonal and almost like an outsider. Usually a player would say our fans or words to that affect

Watching briefly from afar, it looks to me like he is pretty much done. Doesn't seem to have that aura any more and is being easily beaten. Should retire after GF.
Was absolutely terrible against your lot but I think that had just as much to do with May as anything else. Based on the rest of his season however he could definitely go around 1 more time if he wanted to IMO. He's still kicking as many goals as the better forwards in the competition and still puts in defensively too.

No guarantees he won't fall of a cliff next year but he's definitely not past it at the moment.

Missed opportunity if that's the case. Should have been announced prior to the home prelim.

The interview after the game was strange. It may be clutching at straws but the way he said the Sydney Swans fans felt impersonal and almost like an outsider. Usually a player would say our fans or words to that affect

Goes to show we really have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes at any given moment. He’ll retire a Swan, how incredible is that!

Now for that elusive Sydney flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back