News Lance Franklin putting contract talks off till seasons end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy not having contract talks with Hawthorn till the end of the season. If he intends on leaving at the end of the year, will this have any affect on his form?

Although Travis Cloke stayed with Collingwood, some have suggested that season long contract talks took it's toll on him and he didn't live up to 2011's form.

His ego will not allow his game to be affected too much. At the end of the day if he switches on for 10 mins in a match he can rack up 100pts.

Buddy not having contract talks with Hawthorn till the end of the season. If he intends on leaving at the end of the year, will this have any affect on his form?
He'll probably only kick 12 goals against North Melbourne instead of 13. ;):thumbsu:

Yeah, he'll have a shocker. Will be worth less than rookie prices at the end of season. Avoid at all costs.

I know your being sarcastic but I'm not saying he'll have a dreadful/shocking season.....but I question whether he'll be worth his price tag as most expensive forward.

I know your being sarcastic but I'm not saying he'll have a dreadful/shocking season.....but I question whether he'll be worth his price tag as most expensive forward.

I dunno. He doesn't have a stupid ape like Damir in his ear like poor Cloke and he keeps a reasonably low profile for someone of his status. Maybe he'll be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back