Senior List
Sep 6, 2004
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Spurs
Sam power - Lord of the Lefties.
List management strategy is becoming clearer... add Brooose n Keeeef.... eventually the entire list will be Lefties. has any other side ever had so many Lefties??
Nearly half the list.
Left Left, your Left
Ok time I left

Bruce
Keath
Naughton
Schache
Libba
Webb
Crozier
Suckling
R Smith
Bont
Macrae
Hunter
Duryea
Richards
Cavarra
Kahmis

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sam power - Lord of the Lefties.
List management strategy is becoming clearer... add Brooose n Keeeef.... eventually the entire list will be Lefties. has any other side ever had so many Lefties??
Nearly half the list.
Left Left, your Left
Ok time I left

Bruce
Keath
Naughton
Schache
Libba
Webb
Crozier
Suckling
R Smith
Bont
Macrae
Hunter
Duryea
Richards
Cavarra
Kahmis

Oh and of course, Jamarra is a Lefty

My dad (Hawthorn supporter and, crucially, a left hander) has a theory that part of the Hawfs' threepeat success was down to them having a lot of lefties. Reckons players subconsciously go to defend players as if they're righties, thus having an overload of lefties in your team provides an advantage. He thinks the Dogs are now in for a period of success due in part our glut of lefties. Delusional dribbler or onto something? Not for me to say.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

My dad (Hawthorn supporter and, crucially, a left hander) has a theory that part of the Hawfs' threepeat success was down to them having a lot of lefties. Reckons players subconsciously go to defend players as if they're righties, thus having an overload of lefties in your team provides an advantage. He thinks the Dogs are now in for a period of success due in part our glut of lefties. Delusional dribbler or onto something? Not for me to say.
Not unless you want a good clout over the ear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back