LANGDON ON THE BENCH - read me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DONT HAVE HIM AND I DON'T CARE I HAVE SIX PREMIUMS IN THE BACKLINE YOLO

I'll bet Langdon scores higher than 4 of them THIS weekend and makes more money than all of them

I'll bet Langdon scores higher than 4 of them THIS weekend and makes more money than all of them
Are there any defensive premos playing THIS weekend other than McVeigh??? ;)

K.Jack out, Langdon on the bench with an E. Bank the points. boom!

All I did was downgrade Hanley to Fuller to get cash in order to bring another gun midfielder in as I only had 3 premo mids and I get accused of chasing points, panic trading, jumping the gun or whatever else you were saying Jiska. LOL! Langdon was my emergency however, that's not the main reason I downgraded Hanley though. It's because I now also feel more comfortable running say Webster, McDonald and Langdon at D4-D6 and bringing in 2 extra premo mids. :rainbow:

I ended up confusing myself though I think by being torn by 2 different teams I had and couldn't settle with which one to go with. :eek:

Team A had 5 mid premos and team B had 3 mid premos.

In the end I thought Team A was the way to go as I didn't want to miss out on not starting with Rockcliff and Libba.

Will do at least 2 correct trades though before round 3 as I felt it was impossible to see who the next two best defender rookies were after Langdon (who knew that Alex Johnson would do an ACL today thus making Laidlers job security sky rocket? :rolleyes: )

So yeah in short I traded Hanley to boost my midfield, getting Langdons 111 though as my emergency is a nice bonus though. :p

I started him on the field too, would take 111 off a rookie any day of the week. I don't really even care as long as he stays my cash cow, and IF he keeps scoring then that will be a total bonus.

I was in exactly the same boat.

It pisses me off something cronic. I'm probably one of the only people on here that has him (SC ownership 3%). Now all you Langdon lovers are gonna jump on board. I hope to hell he gets up and plays.

The train has left the station. Seppo was the last one to board, he had to pry the doors open to get on..

I'm on the Sutclife train too *Waves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're going for overall you have to somehow get Langdon's score.
It can be by altering your floating donut, or picking a player that is rubbed for the first week.
Would have been great if Cyril was a defender :confused: seeming that he looks like he will play in defence this year.
Maybe they make him a fwd/def?? Just like what they did with Blicavs last year :p
All us serious coaches should have put him on the field, honest I had a brain fart, he was named at half back and played there, what more information did we need!!!!
Laidler/McDonald could easily have been/be the sub. I'm honestly thinking that McDonald will be named sub, and will screw a lot of coaches.

I mean for people who selected Viney but had him as an emg (like me), I didn't change my whole team for that one score or drop a premium or midpricer to move him on field. Two weeks later he scored something like 10.
In his defence, that's pretty much what Melbourne were scoring each week too.

In his defence, that's pretty much what Melbourne were scoring each week too.
Given he scored 130 odd when Melbourne lost by 90 points or something in Round 1, that justification doesn't fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back