Larry and Bill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Any one read the Larry Pickering article about Bill Shorten & Julia Gillard and Union problems , naturally, and a union official that Larry knew, that got badly beaten up , its all very tasty/nasty stuff, if it is true.
And I don't know, but it is out there via the social media.
I wonder if anyone else can throw some light on this. It appears from what I read that this will be an ongoing investigation pretty soon.

Any one know about this?

Larry Pickering? Are you serious? Because no-one takes that rumour-monger seriously.

And a story about "Bill Shorten & Julia Gillard and Union problems"?? That's the sort of vague BS with no basis solely designed to be spread by rumour. I'm guessing that's why you didn't provide a link to anything. Better to push scuttlebutt than have something concrete that people can directly retort.

Once again, the conservative side of politics wanting to do anything but talk about policies...

Any one read the Larry Pickering article about Bill Shorten & Julia Gillard and Union problems , naturally, and a union official that Larry knew, that got badly beaten up , its all very tasty/nasty stuff, if it is true.
I wonder if anyone else can throw some light on this. It appears from what I read that this will be an ongoing investigation pretty soon.

Any one know about this?

I stopped reading right there

Standard LNP policy, scare and lie then scare and lie some more. They are a policy free zone as far what's good for the country.

Larry Pickering? Are you serious? Because no-one takes that rumour-monger seriously.

And a story about "Bill Shorten & Julia Gillard and Union problems"?? That's the sort of vague BS with no basis solely designed to be spread by rumour. I'm guessing that's why you didn't provide a link to anything. Better to push scuttlebutt than have something concrete that people can directly retort.

Once again, the conservative side of politics wanting to do anything but talk about policies...
Which seat are you running for Ratts?

They dont talk IBAC much anymore.

Used to be regular as clockwork by the conservative stooge of the week on insiders

And Ive never forgiven larry pickering for getting buddy sent to sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which seat are you running for Ratts?
Another one who can't talk policy and can't play the man well either.

Since you at least seem a bit like a real person (unlike the others who like to use this tactic) perhaps try to think about what benefit being anonymous would have if someone was running for a seat? The way my brain works, is that it would be logical that if someone was running they would of course let people know who they were, so people could then vote for them. Otherwise - what's the point?

I don't believe you; that you read something, that is.
Funny Jack , I did , some union fellow was set upon and beaten severely , Larry Pickering wrote it, he's a cartoonist I think, and maybe a lefties leftie I have no idea , but something is going to go on about this, and if I'm wrong you won't see anything happen. But if it comes out well it wouldf be dynamite maybe not just for Bill. But I was sceptical about it too, but it was sent from a relative who received it in his email and it was cc'd to many, and I thought , whats this all about, so I got on Big Footy where many people know politics and football and just about everything.
I'm not starting a conspiracy but I read this , if anyone was curious you may be able to find out more , I can't and won't at the moment , it may be crap, but it may not.
One main point, this wasn't necessarily about the ALP , just a couple of individuals , and someone seems to have an awfully hateful opinion of a bloke who might be PM. That'd worry me, especially when it involves unions and thugs! But as is said could be campaign bullshit??

That's it , and that's the truth that I read it , and my curiosity got the better of me. True or false, just asking ?

But I always ask questions.

They dont talk IBAC much anymore.

Used to be regular as clockwork by the conservative stooge of the week on insiders

And Ive never forgiven larry pickering for getting buddy sent to sydney
Buddy Sydney ??? Well that is disgraceful, but, doesn't change anything, seriously about Larry , I wonder how he says these things, that people start sending around their email groupings so others must know about this, but no one takes him to task? Why?

Just read that, Ratts, what you said again , I was vague because I''m not writing the stuff I read on my email on BF , its not just about Bill and co, its about a serious crime from what I see, no I'm not spreading vague rumours , and I 've had a fair little bit of time being in and dealing with and inside a union, it seemed so bad I thought I'd ask on a reasonably well anonymous sort of sport site! I've still got it , do you want it? Just no names mate.

Just read that, Ratts, what you said again , I was vague because I''m not writing the stuff I read on my email on BF , its not just about Bill and co, its about a serious crime from what I see, no I'm not spreading vague rumours , and I 've had a fair little bit of time being in and dealing with and inside a union, it seemed so bad I thought I'd ask on a reasonably well anonymous sort of sport site! I've still got it , do you want it? Just no names mate.

He's pursued obsessively the Gillard/union thing with an unhealthy dose of misogyny and being the inveterate liar that he is, falsehoods and bullshit.

Do a bit of research on this prick and you'll come to the conclusion that he is a pathological bullshit artist

Any one know about this?

Bob Kernohan was the honest AWU union official who took on Gillard and her boyfriend Wilson, later bullied out of the union and bashed.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+smith+awu+bob+kernohan

Bob Kernohan was the honest AWU union official who took on Gillard and her boyfriend Wilson, later bullied out of the union and bashed.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+smith+awu+bob+kernohan

Thanks , that's the name , that's the bloke, and from what I read this fellow was bashed severely by union people still has not gotten over it.
I would have wondered how Bill Shorten or Gillard and others didn't have to answer to some of that, seeing as Bill was involved in union dealings with business that actually was detrimental to the workers he was representing. Now he's running for Prime Minister, is he and Julia some way involved in the dirt side , the thug side whether its true or false I have no idea. But I was in a union and a representative for over 20 years , my union was weak, and were almost like dealing with management.
A story like that whether right wrong or other wise , should be looked into, because we all know that most unions are used, to step up the ladder into politics. Ask Ed Husic, like all the others that's where he is now in a fabulous safe seat. Career for life.
And I'm a unionist , but I've seen the crap that they sprout and the fact that they in many many cases do nothing. And then they have elections and kick out GOOD union officers , for the shonks, thats what I've seen.
So Bill, I am very disillusioned with. I loved Julia I thought she was mangled by lies and her own people , maybe city hall is really guilty after all.
It'd be nice to know the truth. But thanks again mate , I 'll have a look at the youtube thing. Just surprised that others thought it was a joke!

I would have wondered how Bill Shorten or Gillard and others didn't have to answer to some of that
Because it's BS that people struggle really hard to connect to Labor leaders? Because they just had a Royal Comission into all these things and found no evidence? Because people aren't dumb? And the lies that you think Julia was undone by included those from Pickering, so why would you believe him now?

Thanks , that's the name , that's the bloke, and from what I read this fellow was bashed severely by union people still has not gotten over it.
I would have wondered how Bill Shorten or Gillard and others didn't have to answer to some of that, seeing as Bill was involved in union dealings with business that actually was detrimental to the workers he was representing. Now he's running for Prime Minister, is he and Julia some way involved in the dirt side , the thug side whether its true or false I have no idea. But I was in a union and a representative for over 20 years , my union was weak, and were almost like dealing with management.
A story like that whether right wrong or other wise , should be looked into, because we all know that most unions are used, to step up the ladder into politics. Ask Ed Husic, like all the others that's where he is now in a fabulous safe seat. Career for life.
And I'm a unionist , but I've seen the crap that they sprout and the fact that they in many many cases do nothing. And then they have elections and kick out GOOD union officers , for the shonks, thats what I've seen.
So Bill, I am very disillusioned with. I loved Julia I thought she was mangled by lies and her own people , maybe city hall is really guilty after all.
It'd be nice to know the truth. But thanks again mate , I 'll have a look at the youtube thing. Just surprised that others thought it was a joke!

He obviously hadn't found out about Kathy Jackson and VP Lawler, now there s a weirdo .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back