Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 22 Premiers Official Team Thread BnF Sunday 22nd January/ Monday 23rd

Remove this Banner Ad

That's Matera's daughter...

She's my current side dish!

I have a feeling we might be turning this thread into another gratuitous hot chick thread.

That's okay, forget the steak then. I probably shouldn't since I'm on a diet.

When's the next game? And am I officially on board? Apparently I need to wait 24 hours.

Also, how do you count the posts? They don't have that feature anymore. Surely you don't do it by hand; that would be painful.

We employ DJ as our official post counter. He asked me for a calculator to help with the job but why waste money on that when he has 17 good fingers and toes.

We employ DJ as our official post counter. He asked me for a calculator to help with the job but why waste money on that when he has 17 good fingers and toes.
I'd have 20 if you weren't tripping balls on that end of season trip and thought my toes were nuggets!

I'd have 20 if you weren't tripping balls on that end of season trip and thought my toes were nuggets!
You mean Candy doesn't suck them off?

I may have to rethink some things.....

You mean Candy doesn't suck them off?

I may have to rethink some things.....
Candy likes to suck on other things... But there is a reason why Candy handles the initiates... she would be 72 now?
We hope you enjoy your first taste...

But with success more to your liking is coming along.

Is that before or after he stabbed you in the back?

Is that before or after he stabbed you in the back?
We've talked about this Quiv. Why do you need me to constantly explain things to you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey DJ, do you click on the user's post amount to go to their recent posts and look for every post in the match thread to do the post count? Or do you go through the thread and count them. Surely the former way is the easier way to count the posts considering the match threads are in red?

Hey DJ, do you click on the user's post amount to go to their recent posts and look for every post in the match thread to do the post count? Or do you go through the thread and count them. Surely the former way is the easier way to count the posts considering the match threads are in red?
Search for posts made by that poster in that specific thread only.
What he said.

So you have to type each name out... but doesn't take too long.

Has your game thread reached a 100 posts yet?
Maybe you should try and sign some posters, but I'm not a captain so what do I know :$
lol 33. :$

Has your game thread reached a 100 posts yet?
Maybe you should try and sign some posters, but I'm not a captain so what do I know :$
We have posters. But when you have nobody to post against..

We have posters. But when you have nobody to post against..

The Filth Wizard Quiv is formally requesting a change in the fixture. He wants to play the Spamrats every week.

You can thank me later Quivvy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back