Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

It's more awkward when he's just standing there with no pants

IMG_2785.JPG
"I move for a bad court thingie"

"You mean a mistrial?"

"Right. That's why you're the judge and I'm the law....talking guy."

"The lawyer?"

"Yeah...right."

Hey there fam, opened up a second Sweet FA SuperCoach league, the code is 375708, get in before the deadline which is in about two hours.

Best post you've ever made. :p

Announcements!

So, in what has been a rather interesting week for the LVB I'd like to address just what has occurred and clear up any confusion surrounding our 4 point penalty.

This week, we've been penalised 4 points for failure to correctly submit a team sheet by the required deadline. The 'Sheet' was left out of the heading and under SFA rules, that's a 4 point penalty. Ant Bear , who is fast becoming Las Vegas's own Batman, heroically tried to warn us, but unfortunately the cell reception at Belle's beauties is terrible and the girls had Dingster 's cell, along with his pants.

We acknowledge this, and as Captain I take absolutely no blame for this whatsoever, putting the blame on the leadership group for failing to protect my perfect record, you bastards, you've ruined me. :p

The conjecture came about as after acknowledging the error, I proceeded to correct the mistake to try and make life easier for the simmers, a hanging offense in the eyes of many around the league it would seem. At this stage, we faced the possibility of an 8 point penalty, just for trying to be a good bloke about things. Had we indeed copped this, I once again would like to state that I am absolutely in no way at fault, because I cannot be held responsible for my actions at any time while awake.

Springing into action, pantskyle and the services of Bearly Legal, of which the Bears are its most prominent client were brought to the fore, arguing for a down grade in the penalty on the grounds of it would be a campaigner of a thing for us to lose 8 points over such a trite error. Quivorir joined in support, abusing The Filth Wizard at every turn, which in all likelihood hurt, more than helped our case, but it was nice of him to do it anyways.

Lord Filthy McEmporer Wizard, in his infinite wisdom, and probably over the whole shitstorm, decided to only penalise us the four points after the Ding and myself appealed on the grounds of the most tenuous of loopholes (And the threat of leaked 'photos') , thus restoring balance to the force, and sanity to the league. Many tears were cried, much salt was mined over this most magnanimous of decisions.

Next, I'd like to announce that RookiePick has decided to step down from the leadership group, choosing to concentrate on his QOOTY instead. We'd like to thank him for all his hard work over the off season and during the first part of S23, and look forward to him enjoying his QOOTY again. In his stead, we've decided to promote AngryRanga to Junior Vice Secretary of Debt Collection and Substance Control, please congratulate him on his move to the Leadership Group!

Finally, Melter is playing his last game in Bears colours tomorrow. Despite him being an ungrateful, smelly, unattractive flog, this prick won a premiership with us and will forever be welcome back here in Vegas. I wish him all the best, and hope he enjoys camels, sand, and the constant threat of American attack during his time in Baghdad.

I would just like to reiterate, I wasn't wrong everyone else was wrong, I'm Teflon bitches.

Last edited:
Some of your finest work Matera! Never underestimate the work of Bearly Legal and photoshop.

Melter go out with a blaze of glory. Nothing less than a 10 weeks suspension is acceptable!

Respect to RookiePick for his contributions. May u continue to wreak havoc in the Bears colours for years to come.

Who the hell let the Ranga into the leadership group? When he first walked through the hallowed doors I thought it was Pants dropping in to pay his child support. Alas the Ranga had our hookers swarming him n I had to go to Matera's top drawer for entertainment.

Finally Ant Bear should come out! Rip off that fake Swampie suit n reveal ur inner bear!

So I take it my LG title is The Waterboy :sunglasses:

giphy.gif

Brilliantly put captain. I will miss all my wonderful teammates and I thank you all for the opportunity and the support during this time. I think it's pretty hollow that I was a premiership player when I didn't post once in the finals (though I admit I had a superstition after I saw us in the prelim that if I did post we would lose so just kept waiting to see what would happen) I'll try my best to contribute between 1-6 touches tomorrow and truly wish you all the best. Would love nothing more than to see you guys go back to back.

Although would it kill some of you to play some werewolf once in a while. Experience how I got my name? Sheesh!

Brilliantly put captain. I will miss all my wonderful teammates and I thank you all for the opportunity and the support during this time. I think it's pretty hollow that I was a premiership player when I didn't post once in the finals (though I admit I had a superstition after I saw us in the prelim that if I did post we would lose so just kept waiting to see what would happen) I'll try my best to contribute between 1-6 touches tomorrow and truly wish you all the best. Would love nothing more than to see you guys go back to back.

Although would it kill some of you to play some werewolf once in a while. Experience how I got my name? Sheesh!

I tried for a day and a half and got bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm out at the moment but I'll put in a big emotional farewell message later tonight.

Fantastic effort Bears! What a great fighting victory. Their inaccuracy was insane but ours wasn't too shabby either. In the end it was a thriller but we got over the line.

I want to thank Matera92 for giving me this opportunity. Playing for the bears has provided the ultimate in highs and lows. Posting gifs and jpgs and bantering with the best of them, going out and kicking arse in the qooty field and then coming back home and snorting six lines of Coke off a (probably transgender but who the * cares) hooker's arse. Bliss.

We won the flag in my first year at the club - when I played for the Gumbies (lol) we made the granny but we're beaten soundly. And even though I had no input in the posting stakes, I maintain to this day that was the reason we won it. Because I kept seeing the threads and reading them but had this superstition that if I posted we would lose - I wasn't having that in my head.

Can I also just say matera is a true captain? Not in the sense that he is good at it (he's ok I guess) but he doesn't sugar coat anything. He is very team oriented too. I remember when I tore it up one match (I know - I'm just as shocked as you) and we lost. I said I was pleased with my effort and he points out "it's a team game Melter".

Not only that but if you * him over he won't let you forget it and he'll * twice as hard back (which honestly isn't a problem for me). He's not joking when he says he's teflon. I also appreciate he's the only bloke I know in this team apart from myself who likes pineapple on pizza.

Brahj and DemonJim also made my first year enjoyable as did a handful of other players - Doctor Gero and Dingster in particular provides many laughs (and likes - oh so many likes) while also being most supportive of my decision to leave the club.

I notice there's been an influx of saints posters lately too which means this may be poor timing me leaving (as I was pretty lonely being about the only Sainter here last season)

Great to sign Avatarp too. She seems like a good pick up posting wise. (Are you a spam rat formerly Ava? My god, you can post!!!)

Anyway that's it from me. Thanks a lot Bears. It's been great fun playing for you and thanks for sending me off on a win. Best of luck for the rest of the Qooty season. And I leave you with probably my greatest legacy in my s cen months as a bear - the (in)famous jimmy fallon meme:

IMG_2625.GIF

Fantastic effort Bears! What a great fighting victory. Their inaccuracy was insane but ours wasn't too shabby either. In the end it was a thriller but we got over the line.

I want to thank Matera92 for giving me this opportunity. Playing for the bears has provided the ultimate in highs and lows. Posting gifs and jpgs and bantering with the best of them, going out and kicking arse in the qooty field and then coming back home and snorting six lines of Coke off a (probably transgender but who the **** cares) hooker's arse. Bliss.

We won the flag in my first year at the club - when I played for the Gumbies (lol) we made the granny but we're beaten soundly. And even though I had no input in the posting stakes, I maintain to this day that was the reason we won it. Because I kept seeing the threads and reading them but had this superstition that if I posted we would lose - I wasn't having that in my head.

Can I also just say matera is a true captain? Not in the sense that he is good at it (he's ok I guess) but he doesn't sugar coat anything. He is very team oriented too. I remember when I tore it up one match (I know - I'm just as shocked as you) and we lost. I said I was pleased with my effort and he points out "it's a team game Melter".

Not only that but if you **** him over he won't let you forget it and he'll **** twice as hard back (which honestly isn't a problem for me). He's not joking when he says he's teflon. I also appreciate he's the only bloke I know in this team apart from myself who likes pineapple on pizza.

Brahj and DemonJim also made my first year enjoyable as did a handful of other players - Doctor Gero and Dingster in particular provides many laughs (and likes - oh so many likes) while also being most supportive of my decision to leave the club.

I notice there's been an influx of saints posters lately too which means this may be poor timing me leaving (as I was pretty lonely being about the only Sainter here last season)

Great to sign Avatarp too. She seems like a good pick up posting wise. (Are you a spam rat formerly Ava? My god, you can post!!!)

Anyway that's it from me. Thanks a lot Bears. It's been great fun playing for you and thanks for sending me off on a win. Best of luck for the rest of the Qooty season. And I leave you with probably my greatest legacy in my s cen months as a bear - the (in)famous jimmy fallon meme:

View attachment 350253

*Appreciate everything you've contributed mate, you'll be missed and forever welcome back in Vegas while I'm the supreme overlord here. :D

*Appreciate everything you've contributed mate, you'll be missed and forever welcome back in Vegas while I'm the supreme overlord here. :D

Thanks mate. And kudos on the Futurama vid usage. :)

As an SFA rookie this year, I've obviously only had 8 games experience. Without doubt the past week bantering with you guys has been by far my most enjoyable: apart from when Dingster stole my joke :).

All the best for the rest of the season.

As an SFA rookie this year, I've obviously only had 8 games experience. Without doubt the past week bantering with you guys has been by far my most enjoyable: apart from when Dingster stole my joke :).

Actually I've got to say that was the most fun I've ever had bantering with the opposition. Kudos dees.

Soz for stealing your moment! Agree that it was the most enjoyable week of the season :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back