Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Double episode this week because... well... um... I forgot last week :p
Home... Away... What the * does it matter, the sim hates us. Pack up your stuff, we're leaving Vegas and her endless line of lovely ladies (and men if you swing that way NTTAWWT) but we're not moving anywhere we are now the gypsy nomad Bears. The team without a home. Maybe then we might win a ******* game :straining: #HateIn ;)

kane249 as Awesometivity officer and unofficial treasurer has run the numbers and we've got you blokes some accommodation from now on, there's only one so don't hesitate to get snuggly :D

505006157_e4e8cb231f_b.jpg

Now, onto the Leadership group deluxe model that only cost a smidgen more (a shitload more but what the mere plebs don't know won't hurt em ;))

hqdefault.jpg

All aboard and Allahu akbar! all... Baghdad here we come.

Posts R10.jpg

R10 1 of 2.jpg

R10 2 of 2.jpg

1.5 * you sim, * YOU!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Gotta bounce back this week.
Now I understand that being on the wing actually means being on the bench for over half the game I might run a bit harder. Maybe even get the ball!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ers-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1163835/page-19
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Las Vegas Bears : 17.16.118
West Coast Wonders : 17.7.109

Fortress Sky is still standing, fantastic game of QOOTY, great way to pay tribute to Fred.

reggie , Gero should be worried, you were fantastic at FF today!

Noidenous , star effort mate, but you ever show me up like that again I'm gonna have to beat you with a sack filled with oranges. :p

Jay-Z , OFFtheBALL and KO_KO , all in the best as well, wonderful to see you lesser lights stand up for the club today.

• Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, it could be argued that Doctor Gero had the better game against PVF - although there was very little in it. - 17m from 4 to 21.
  • Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, Doctor Gero and TheHairyGamer were evenly matched. - 47m from 51 to 98.
******* lol Doctor Gero , guessing you were cracking the shits at reggie showing you up? :p

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/season-23-round-13-–-las-vegas-bears-vs-west-coast-wonders-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1163835/page-19
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Las Vegas Bears : 17.16.118
West Coast Wonders : 17.7.109

Fortress Sky is still standing, fantastic game of QOOTY, great way to pay tribute to Fred.

reggie , Gero should be worried, you were fantastic at FF today!

Noidenous , star effort mate, but you ever show me up like that again I'm gonna have to beat you with a sack filled with oranges. :p

Jay-Z , OFFtheBALL and KO_KO , all in the best as well, wonderful to see you lesser lights stand up for the club today.

• Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, it could be argued that Doctor Gero had the better game against PVF - although there was very little in it. - 17m from 4 to 21.
  • Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, Doctor Gero and TheHairyGamer were evenly matched. - 47m from 51 to 98.
******* lol Doctor Gero , guessing you were cracking the shits at reggie showing you up? :p

I'll give you lesser light. Damn Pol Pot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back