Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Likes in the banter threads are good.

.......... And we're back for another season, what a roller-coaster it was in Season 22. The Mighty Bears jumped out of the blocks with 6 straight wins before going on a midseason hibernation losing games to lowly ranked plebs, but we picked ourselves up, dusted ourselves off and after a humiliating 69 point drubbing in the QF we won our next 3 finals by a combined 7 points (#clutch) en route to our maiden premiership.

So from the Bears thanks to Magruder DemonJim and brahj for their time here, see ya at the reunions :rainbow:
Welcome to our newest Bears, Avatarp reggie JoshWoodenSpoon matt_bas avishka5 let's go B2B and stick it up those other flogs.

Round 1 and the Royals were no match for the very hungover Bears as we cruised to a 63 victory with SpaceClef AngryRanga some pleb FF :D running amok whilst Kane seemlessly became the new Quackdaddy extraordinaire ducking his head to many a free kick.

Stats from the Royals game:

R1 Stats part 1.jpg

R1 Stats part 2.jpg

R1 POSTING.jpg

4 : 5.41 {FB} - Hoooops has it.
4 : 5.43 {FB} - Hoooops is tackled beautifully by Noidenous.
4 : 5.48 {FF} - Doctor Gero has possession.
4 : 5.52 {FF} - Doctor Gero has a bounce.
4 : 5.55 {FF} - A quick snap from Doctor Gero.
4 : 5.58 {FF} - Shepherded through for a goal.
Gold City Royals : 12.6.78
Las Vegas Bears : 19.10.124

upload_2017-2-7_22-29-25.png

I demand a recount.

4 : 5.41 {FB} - Hoooops has it.
4 : 5.43 {FB} - Hoooops is tackled beautifully by Noidenous.
4 : 5.48 {FF} - Doctor Gero has possession.
4 : 5.52 {FF} - Doctor Gero has a bounce.
4 : 5.55 {FF} - A quick snap from Doctor Gero.
4 : 5.58 {FF} - Shepherded through for a goal.
Gold City Royals : 12.6.78
Las Vegas Bears : 19.10.124

View attachment 334173

I demand a recount.
Sorry mate, sim didn't award it so it seems, blame RU_ a well known campaignerbag ;) :D
________HO K M H T FF FA G B Dt
Noidenous 0 2 0 2 0 0 0 1 0 16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Doctor Gero , SpaceClef and that soulless bastard AngryRanga for making the Champion Data Team of the week!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...23-ratings-rankings-team-of-the-week.1157537/

Special mention to the Doctor who was the Player of the Week as well!

As Captain I'm taking full credit for all this success, therefore congratulations to me (And Ding:p) are in order.

Bow down to me flogs. (I luv u all)

Cloud_ this team of the week thing needs no further contributions... it can only go down from here so thanks all the same.. STOP IT NOW!!!

Back biatches
200.gif

What do the colours mean

Edit: I get it, gold silver bronze and best three posters get green, worst posters get red.

I want a colour :(
Gold, Silver, Bronze are the 3 highest averages. Green is the 3 highest that week. Red is the lowest that week (almost always 0)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back