Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone can achieve a 100% participation rate it's us, we always do things just a little better than the rest.
Might have to wait for S24 after we go on a post-back2back-flag recruiting and weeding rampage

View attachment 334431

Alright Bears, see that "0" column? We need to prove that we have less than 11 inactives.

Let's make this week Be Active Week

View attachment 334434
King-Size_Homer.png

I just loved being a 4 star and SM melting over it :D
You're a 5 star and if people don't realise it after last week's 10 goal haul, then I'm not sure they're worth expending any energy over

Mug AFL punters are fearing the GWS dynasty.

LVB are about to unleash the dominance of JWS upon the SFA.

I'd say the rest of the league is shitting their collective pants...but that is a pretty normal condition for a lot of the posters.

Welcome aboard JoshWoodenSpoon !

My inactivity was from a bender following last years flag. I assumed you were all with me?

Maybe

I remember having my first drink after we won to celebrate and the next thing I remember is waking up in a remote Thailand village 3 weeks later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My inactivity was from a bender following last years flag. I assumed you were all with me?

I was blackout drunk from about the mid point of last season TBH.

How's the chart work?
It was Ant Bear's (fairly subjective) analysis of the quality of each SFA team, based mostly on the amount of activity of each player in each team.

So we were deemed to have 11 players in our squad who were considered Inactive.

Really poor performance on the weekend lad. We got a bit complacent and our leaders didn't really stand up.

I had a poor debut but I thought that I was way more useful than that spud masten(matt_bas).

We'll be back on our way next week. Pushed them hard early then lost the plot. To be expected with a jumbling of personnel, next match we're sure to gel like microwaved gummy bears (but not play like them).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back