Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 24 Unprecedented Team Thread #Matera92out #BnF23/12/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Well done everyone, small silver lining on what has been an unbelievably s**t week for me.
Hope it brightened your day Cap'm.
28aonqc.jpg

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Royal Canadian Mint has just announced they are going to remove the polar bear from the $2 coin in view of its demise due to global warming!

At the height of political correctness, they will replace it with two gay deer. The coin will now be called two far kin bucks.

La4yMrW.jpg

What's wrong with the worldo_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look mate, I know what you're trying to do, but I've told you I don't want to be traded to the Suns.

FFS isn’t there anyone that’ll make the sacrifice. I want Gary back :’(

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Good Job Bears!

Fast Facts

• Las Vegas Bears' total of 26.10 (166) against Dragons FFC is the Bears' equal third highest score on record, matching the 26.10 (166) it kicked against Baghdad Bombers in Round 17 of Season 23.
• The Bears' score in Round 10 against the Dragons is the highest score Dragons FFC has ever conceded in a match and is the first time the Dragons have conceded a total of more than 160 points.
• Coney Island Warriors' score of 7.1 (43) against Mount Buller Demons is the Warriors' lowest score on record and the first time they've kicked a total of under 50 points in a match.
• The Warriors' score in Round 10 against the Demons is the equal fifth lowest score the Demons have conceded in a match.
• Mount Buller Demons now have a total of 12 penalty points in their history, now ranked sixth overall in this statistic.

Did you know? Las Vegas Bears' points differential in the last two matches is +168 points and the club a percentage of 213.51% in that time

Bears delist Broken

334.gif
We're paying him?!?!
Well that's money down the drain. :p
I'm detecting a lack of love from members of the LG. :(

At least I had the game to look forward to
AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
LVB SENIORS Vs ESH SENIORS
LVB               13   8    86    
ESH               17   9    111  
LVB        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  

Broken      0  2  0  0  1  0  0  1  1   17
:'(

Not the best 250th game I've played. At least everyone's recognising the milestone this week.
FZZYIgd.png

Damn...
giphy.gif

I'm detecting a lack of love from members of the LG. :(

At least I had the game to look forward to
AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
LVB SENIORS Vs ESH SENIORS
LVB               13   8    86   
ESH               17   9    111 
LVB        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  

Broken      0  2  0  0  1  0  0  1  1   17
:'(

Not the best 250th game I've played. At least everyone's recognising the milestone this week.
FZZYIgd.png

Damn...
giphy.gif

Sorry Broken, father's funeral was thursday and mind hasn't been on the job at all, will make sure you 251st is a big deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back