Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 24 Unprecedented Team Thread #Matera92out #BnF23/12/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Pressure acts through the roof though.

whippedcreamandchargers.JPG

I like to concentrate on the none percenters

Round 7
Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ats-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1176960/page-35
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Las Vegas Bears : 22.13.145
Sin City Swamprats : 15.7.97
=====================================

Well, that's more like it campaigners! A comprehensive victory over the side who stole my Dingster , proving yet again that we are the original, and still superior city of sin, (suckit Ant Bear )

After an arm wrestle early on, we kicked away to record our second win, and highest score of the season.

Positives:
-
We won a game ahah! And stupidly the top 8 isn't too far out of reach. Dat sim huh?
- Fantastic Spread of goal kickers. tim_saints ,RookiePick and Noidenous all getting small bags.
- The Captain finally standing up and having a decent game, 3 goals off a wing, vintage Matera.
- Match Thread was great! Ant Bear , your team should be congratulated on the quality you guy are putting out!

Negatives:
reggie - Coulda been BOG with 5 goals, instead decided to points shave for the Vegas bookies with 1.4 :p

- Magruder , didn't get a touch, the Dude was well and truly cooked. :p

Media

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bearlynews-presents-the-10-000-club-matera92s-legacy.1177669/

An announcement from yours truly. :)

Round 8 is upon us, or as we shall now call it, week one of the Matera92 twins farewell tour.... Maybe it'll just be a gap year :)
Also on week one of the Mateflon tour is Game 100 for our resident blood nut AngryRanga, get in the match thread and make his 100th game memorable, more importantly make the after party... Well.... Make it so we remember nothing of it.

Change of selector saw a change of fortunes against the Owen's. RU_ had more tackles (5) than he did quality posts (0) ;) Matera92 went on some Lewis Jetta-esque runs [too soon?] from the wing to dob 3 captains goals, while yours truly was tapping the ball out to the wingmen, yes he's that good, comparisons to Polly Farmer have been made. Phwoar!

Round 7A.jpg Round 7B.jpg Round posts.jpg

#TheStreak #BEARlieve #beartodream

Round 8 is upon us, or as we shall now call it, week one of the Matera92 twins farewell tour.... Maybe it'll just be a gap year :)
Also on week one of the Mateflon tour is Game 100 for our resident blood nut AngryRanga, get in the match thread and make his 100th game memorable, more importantly make the after party... Well.... Make it so we remember nothing of it.

Change of selector saw a change of fortunes against the Owen's. RU_ had more tackles (5) than he did quality posts (0) ;) Matera92 went on some Lewis Jetta-esque runs [too soon?] from the wing to dob 3 captains goals, while yours truly was tapping the ball out to the wingmen, yes he's that good, comparisons to Polly Farmer have been made. Phwoar!

View attachment 418653 View attachment 418654 View attachment 418655

#TheStreak #BEARlieve #beartodream
All of my posts are quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avatarp you must be excited this week!

Yeah we know how much she loves it when we play the coneheads.

Nup can’t think of anything else important this week. Can you?

Avatarp you must be excited this week!
Yeah we know how much she loves it when we play the coneheads.
Nup can’t think of anything else important this week. Can you?
Very very excited.
It's been a long time between Big Dances, I hope it is well umpired;) and we take our chances. If those two things happen I'll be happy.

Very very excited.
It's been a long time between Big Dances, I hope it is well umpired;) and we take our chances. If those two things happen I'll be happy.
So when's our invite to the after party arriving in the mail. I'm ready to celebrate the victory already.

birthdaybear2.jpg

The last time a cone was that close to my mouth I nearly passed onto another world. Jumped in the car, reversed into a brick wall, done a three point turn in a narrow street for a reason that escapes me and went and visited a friend who was partial to red wine. It was the first time I can ever recall sweat pouring out of my ears...ever.:huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back