Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind the retired creep liking all your posts, I'm finding my transition to a non player difficult and want to feel useful.

Except for you Doctor Gero , I hope you do mind, you piece of bellybutton lint.

Don't mind the retired creep liking all your posts, I'm finding my transition to a non player difficult and want to feel useful.

Don't tag me has been

tenor.gif

Oh yes sorry I forgot the major announcement.

Everyone please welcome back a legend of the club Matera92, returning as chief boot-studder.

G'day all, thank you for the welcome! I'm up and about, I promise I'll wear the #31 with pride.... till we lose a couple, then I'll hide somewhere dark.

Let me start off with a confession, as I believe I need to be up front and honest with my new team mates.... "I'm a Tasmanian!"

external.jpg

Last edited:
Tassie is an upgrade from where Matera92 recruited players from.

I can do this all season, bitch boy.
Matera92 recruited players? You know I was the brains behind the premiership. It took all my guille and Bearly Legal's influence to keep him out of the slammer. Retired? He's in rehab.

Matera92 recruited players? You know I was the brains behind the premiership. It took all my guille and Bearly Legal's influence to keep him out of the slammer. Retired? He's in rehab.
True. All he was good at was getting himself unwarranted All SFA selections.
Why is this hacks number retired?

True. All he was good at was getting himself unwarranted All SFA selections.
Why is this hacks number retired?

Because you touch yourself at night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep up this snark and it's soon to be the bloodiest! :mad:

Glad he's your problem now. ;)

Don't feed him after midnight, and if it comes down to it, a swift kick to the ass will quieten him down.

Glad he's your problem now. ;)

Don't feed him after midnight, and if it comes down to it, a swift kick to the ass will quieten him down.

Big difference is we know Gero likes water :D

GO TEAM

Who's spot am I taking? I want to be the one that lets them know
Depends what you dish up in the thread-a-roo!
Other than in the middle of glorious gatorade shower, where do you see yourself lining up on Sunday?

Depends what you dish up in the thread-a-roo!
Other than in the middle of glorious gatorade shower, where do you see yourself lining up on Sunday?
I'll aim for a wing/forward role

If I train well, I'll aim for rover

Do we bant the other team in here?

I'll aim for a wing/forward role

If I train well, I'll aim for rover

Do we bant the other team in here?
I like the ambition!
In the thread Gero posted above, but also feel free to rag on him here whenever innovation strikes.

So Gero is our team Squeak?

E4mO9fe.gif
Nah, it's just a captain's job to keep the guy from getting too ahead of himself. Setting the rookies on him can work, having him finish runner up in the BnF is an age-old guarantee though.

Good work on the match-thread posting- keep it up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back