Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m happy to be dropped again.
I say again because I was dropped at birth if my last two games are anything to go by.
Maybe Tommycash could take my prestigious field position.;)
I am happy to assume all positions

I'm travelling for work this week to head office, less chance to slack off.

Will try to post where possible.
No wuzz!

I see whats happening here?

Do you come here often? Whats your favourite position?
Please keep the unbridled flirtations to the match thread.

HOT DOG

In light of our flimsy form and tepid conditioning the Bears proudly introduce gym4life to the club!
Due to make a highly anticipated debut next week against the Bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will never understand what voodoo the Furies do to always be near the top of the ladder
Right?!
I mean you've been poking stuff into things around the club for years and what do we have to show for it?

Right?!
I mean you've been poking stuff into things around the club for years and what do we have to show for it?

The labour force for Doctor Gero's Discount Shoe Factory.

Right?!
Well we were gonna wait until after the club fundraiser ball but ArgusTuft is giving us our first Vegas baby. She says it'll be a girl but I laughed.
The labour force for Doctor Gero's Discount Shoe Factory.
discount?!?!? No wonder our coke budget has been slashed.

Thoughts on end of season destination? Seeing as the season is pretty much done we have the benefit of getting cheap flights!

#glasshalffull

Thoughts on end of season destination? Seeing as the season is pretty much done we have the benefit of getting cheap flights!

#glasshalffull
I'm sending you all on a rigorous camp with lots of bricks and loose drawstrings.

I'm not eligible for the EKA just so you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back