Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing great news is one of my favourite pastimes.
See now because you're a lazy sod and didn't fill out the recruitment survey I get a little sit-down next weekend instead of playing qooty. This means you get that wing spot you're pining for if you go there right now and answer the cute poll! :rolleyes:

See now because you're a lazy sod and didn't fill out the recruitment survey I get a little sit-down next weekend instead of playing qooty. This means you get that wing spot you're pining for if you go there right now and answer the cute poll! :rolleyes:
I would actually challenge that as it clearly specifies new and returning players as different things and goes on to say that new players have to fill out the form.

I would actually challenge that as it clearly specifies new and returning players as different things and goes on to say that new players have to fill out the form.
If this means I get to duke it out in the tribunal then this is the best signing / non-signing I've ever made.

If this means I get to duke it out in the tribunal then this is the best signing / non-signing I've ever made.
It does state "the same rules apply as if the delisted free agent were a new or returning player to the Sweet FA" however it never says that returning players have the same rules as new players and later on only specifies that "New players will only be found to have nominated once they fill out the application form in the OP of the sign up thread and the 24 hour period is from the time this is posted." this shows that their has been a differential made between new and returning players and only new was said to have to fill out the form. Lawyered.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

It does state "the same rules apply as if the delisted free agent were a new or returning player to the Sweet FA" however it never says that returning players have the same rules as new players and later on only specifies that "New players will only be found to have nominated once they fill out the application form in the OP of the sign up thread and the 24 hour period is from the time this is posted." this shows that their has been a differential made between new and returning players and only new was said to have to fill out the form. Lawyered.
Tommycash what does the team at Bearly Legal think of the matter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have a strange way of 'not touching something' mate.:thumbsu:

I like it
[THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE]

I ain't even touching this for fear of further infraction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back