Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I encourage you all to branch into media threads as it is a brilliant way to be recognised in this league. If anyone ever wants help or even to run an idea by me dont be afraid to give me a pm. I'm currently working on this https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-greatest-in-history.1186904/ and I hope it can inspire some of you to work on your own media pieces.

I encourage you all to branch into media threads as it is a brilliant way to be recognised in this league. If anyone ever wants help or even to run an idea by me dont be afraid to give me a pm. I'm currently working on this https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-greatest-in-history.1186904/ and I hope it can inspire some of you to work on your own media pieces.
Yeah! Media is a great way to contribute without necessarily having to duck in and out posting. Throw something engaging up and let it run its course or whatever! The most wrong you can get is having it thrown in landfill (possible) or being ridiculed (definite). Or just jump in on someone else's!

I made 2 match posts surely i'm a lock for FF this week Cap?
We'll have to see what Doc has planned. Can't be worse than Striker.

I will use the ball gag on you if I have to. ;)
giphy.gif

Another loss, another visit to the tribunal. We've really got our playbook down in stone!
Continuing their solid seasons were kane249 and Doctor Gero, whilst Tommycash went next level.
Whilst we're trash at qooty, there's just no way we lose to the Swampies next week.

Despite my valiant efforts in dragging my over the hill arse out of retirement, unfortunately it wasn't enough to get us the win.

I place the blame for this, fairly and squarely at the feet of Doctor Gero .

JoshWoodenSpoon , thank you for giving me one last game on the wing, consider this my re-retirement notice!
Feel free to retire the #45 as well, I think its only fair since I am the Kobe Bryant of the Las Vegas Bears. :p

Good luck for the rest of the season Bears!

Complete and utter injustice. campaignerface's arrogance gets us in trouble and poor Josh cops the whack.

giphy.gif
This is your moment. Your greatest post in the SFA. :p

Complete and utter injustice. campaignerface's arrogance gets us in trouble and poor Josh cops the whack.

giphy.gif
Yeah! I'm tryna lead a losing qooty side here!!

giphy.gif

Thats 2x BnF winner campaignerface to you.

Thats 2x BnF winner campaignerface to you.
For now...
That will be expunged from the records when I'm in charge of this rabble.

I mean FFS there was a season where we carried your sorry arse and The Filth Wizard genius committee gave you All-SFA Captaincy.
Is there anyone you don't have incriminating photos of? You're the Shane Watson of the SFA. There I said it.

campaignerface.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Am I supposed to seek out captains to do s**t for? I prefer the cut and dry of "* off for 2 weeks".

I'll record the guitar for your Wonderwall cover Josh. And I'll do the backing vocal part that repeats the end of the sentence, "and maybe" "that saves me"

For now...

I mean FFS there was a season where we carried your sorry arse and The Filth Wizard genius committee gave you All-SFA Captaincy.
Is there anyone you don't have incriminating photos of? You're the Shane Watson of the SFA. There I said it.

campaignerface.

It was all good until you brought Watto into this.

Consider us fighting, dickhead.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
For now...

campaignerface.
Shane Watson was a quality international allrounder.

I only lurk on the cricket board, but I actually disagree with 101% of your opinions.

Shane Watson was a quality international allrounder.

I only lurk on the cricket board, but I actually disagree with 101% of your opinions.
Woah! I am without speech.
Until you retract that first part please only speak to me through JoshWoodenSpoon as messenger boy.

ODI - yes.
Test - **** on a bull..

Back