Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, I was under the assumption Matera92 would be playing here this season?

I assume during the Philippines basketball game he sustained a head injury and has moved to the East, which is exactly how I wound up there after refusing to wear a helmet during S22 Grand Final celebrations.

I could type out an extensive list of reasons on why Matera shouldn't go, but due to the lingering concussion I think minimal words and colours will be the most effective method of communicating my disappointment.

BAD MATERA

Hmmm....never heard of any of the outs before, except for Ava. Nor any of the ins. Well I think I might have seen the name brahj before...but it could have been BRAB :think:

Hmmm....never heard of any of the outs before, except for Ava. Nor any of the ins. Well I think I might have seen the name brahj before...but it could have been BRAB :think:

Thanks for the tag mate.

Is this guy bothering you bro?

clint-eastwood-gif-13.gif

hola beartches!
Heya Rooka! I just know this is the season you deliver on all that highly speculative potential.

Back One Out SilvaComet Farm Boy Barrybran jatz14 gordo2016 kdavva74 Rookie here is a great role model. A picture of perseverance, he was picked up deeeeep in the draft, showing fleeting signs of brilliance to an attentive and perhaps desperate eye. Back then, maybe 1 in 15 games was a dominant one. Now, you can back him in for 1 in 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back