Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Good.
I need a new shovel...
This is it. Let's win this thing.

77wP.gif

The thing that worries me this week is that we’ve only won 2 games from our last 8, i hope that means we are due for a win :think:
That is pretty s**t. I was happy to just plod along not knowing that stat. Obviously it would be nice to go all the way but I'd at least like to win one final.

587772_1bbfc7a344a68dd16d465097f8fcd812.png

Well done boys, 11th to 3rd in one season.

Not to mention we were 4 times closer to 1st than we were to 4th.

It'd be interesting to know his algorithm because that's pretty close to how I'd rank the teams as well

Yep. Demons a very clear first for mine. Experience (Tarks, sausageroll, Headless, cats2rise, cooney), powerhouse posters (Yak and manangatang) plus a strong crop of rookies. Clearly the best list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Demons a very clear first for mine. Experience (Tarks, sausageroll, Headless, cats2rise, cooney), powerhouse posters (Yak and manangatang) plus a strong crop of rookies. Clearly the best list.
It's the volume of active posters for mine. For some reason, the vets on this site seem to confuse quantity of posts with quantity of posters and think I'm promoting spam without understanding that the more people involved in a conversation, the more engaging it is. 10 people posting 20 times per week is better than two people posting 100 times per week.

It's the volume of active posters for mine. For some reason, the vets on this site seem to confuse quantity of posts with quantity of posters and think I'm promoting spam without understanding that the more people involved in a conversation, the more engaging it is. 10 people posting 20 times per week is better than two people posting 100 times per week.

If we fix that up we'll be number 1 next season. ;)

If we fix that up we'll be number 1 next season. ;)
I kinda like where we got to at the end. You, Tandy, AT and I dropping a little under 100, about 5-6 people chiming in with a handy 20-30 and then a couple more dropping a handful of posts the one time they pop in for the week. We don't need any more 100+ posters. We need those people who drop in a couple times per week to have a laugh and abuse the opposition.

I kinda like where we got to at the end. You, Tandy, AT and I dropping a little under 100, about 5-6 people chiming in with a handy 20-30 and then a couple more dropping a handful of posts the one time they pop in for the week. We don't need any more 100+ posters. We need those people who drop in a couple times per week to have a laugh and abuse the opposition.

Matera92 was a brilliant addition mid-season. :)

It's been great fun. It's been really good to see some of the posters who haven't been the most active pop in. If we can get that more frequently next season I could see the contribution amongst the team level out and we can top that list next season easy.

Unlucky boys. What a season that was. :(

Will hopefully have some season stats for you all tonight.

I'm showered, got my swag, where we heading?
Waverly Park will be hosting some open training sessions during the week if you want?

Waverly Park will be hosting some open training sessions during the week if you want?
You still haven't thanked the Rats for tanking in round 17.......

how could you lose to a bunch of care bear hugging w***ers like the swampbrabs?

sorry to see you out, enjoy some free goon made with the stench of defeat on your mad monday, and see you in S27

1530321260_-777x437.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back