Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy birthday. I've got you a gift. I think you'll love it.

174259-L-LO.jpg
The premiership gags lose punch when we’ve won 3 since lol

That sucks. Me and old Cinci had a nice little bromance going. He told me he loved me. :(

Hey guys, just a heads up. Cincinnatus has been permabanned, I just saw him listed as banned on the Crows board.
Thanks roo, I knew this day would come. Picked up the little firecracker on account of his acidic wit and dare. The world just wasn't ready.

Thanks roo, I knew this day would come. Picked up the little firecracker on account of his acidic wit and dare. The world just wasn't ready.

#doitforcinci

Exquisite win Bears, the goals just don't stop coming!! We're are scoring at an historic rate and have plenty of strong contributors. kane249 is about the most consistent qootballer you'll see, turns up every week. Argas Tuft was stellar again racking up good numbers and along with caloschwaby kicking clutch steadying goals in the third- we'll all be rooting for ya in the big Prelim this week Arg! Another few weeks like this and brahj may well cop the curse of having me spruik him as a Mobbs lock in every second post of every thread, a true big-bodied inside sloth. gym4life continues to absolutely slay, although Walken saw something he didn't like and intervened like the hack he is. I conceded another huge bag and nicked off to the midfield, turns out I'm a way better ruck than Gero though. We're still tinkering with the defensive makeup, gotta tighten down on these scores conceded. RookiePick made a great start at CHB which is something to build on. Unfortunately it would appear we've lost bright, young star in Cincinnatus. May we ever remember his last words:

This will not end well for you, Tex or the club you support. And your thread will be moved if its not locked first.

#nostradamus

In terms of replacement, we have a few options and hopefully this can serve as a grand opportunity for someone on the list to reignite their game and slot into a side that is bound for finals. Ol Fivey Miguel Sanchez is surely in a good mood, and offers plenty of experience as a Premiership full back, reggie loves the club and is a driven competitor- one of our best lock-down players (also will give him a look at making 200 games this season), gordo2016 don't think we can't see your savage zeal all around the site, get focused on your qooty son! jatz14 could take the chance to move up to a flank, has been quietly performing well so far, Back One Out has been mighty lively as an offensive tool (Gero's words) off the bench. SilvaComet has been working hard on her leadership and I hear the third sentence is almost ready for release. Could this week be the one that sees tim_saints make his inevitable, glorious return to the side???? We could use the guy's enthusiasm to further amplify the mighty confidence we already have rocking. Come on Timmy the balloon tour is over time to step it up! These are many of the options we have running, should be an exciting team selection for our biggest game of the season so far..

The East Side Hawks. brahj's former side, and another past captain and all-round dud bloke Mateflon is running around for them doing * all. This one could get physical. It will also the Bears' 200th home-and-away fixture, so let's dig in and make it a scorcher!! We're plonked right in the top four, great time to have a mighty fun week and push further up the table.

Here we go!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and kdavva74 will have no issues kicking 10+ ;)
We don't have them again until Round 12 unfortunately, so you'll have to deliver that upon a few other sides in the mean time. :moustache:

Exquisite win Bears, the goals just don't stop coming!! We're are scoring at an historic rate and have plenty of strong contributors. kane249 is about the most consistent qootballer you'll see, turns up every week. Argas Tuft was stellar again racking up good numbers and along with caloschwaby kicking clutch steadying goals in the third- we'll all be rooting for ya in the big Prelim this week Arg! Another few weeks like this and brahj may well cop the curse of having me spruik him as a Mobbs lock in every second post of every thread, a true big-bodied inside sloth. gym4life continues to absolutely slay, although Walken saw something he didn't like and intervened like the hack he is. I conceded another huge bag and nicked off to the midfield, turns out I'm a way better ruck than Gero though. We're still tinkering with the defensive makeup, gotta tighten down on these scores conceded. RookiePick made a great start at CHB which is something to build on. Unfortunately it would appear we've lost bright, young star in Cincinnatus. May we ever remember his last words:

In terms of replacement, we have a few options and hopefully this can serve as a grand opportunity for someone on the list to reignite their game and slot into a side that is bound for finals. Ol Fivey Miguel Sanchez is surely in a good mood, and offers plenty of experience as a Premiership full back, reggie loves the club and is a driven competitor- one of our best lock-down players (also will give him a look at making 200 games this season), gordo2016 don't think we can't see your savage zeal all around the site, get focused on your qooty son! jatz14 could take the chance to move up to a flank, has been quietly performing well so far, Back One Out has been mighty lively as an offensive tool (Gero's words) off the bench. SilvaComet has been working hard on her leadership and I hear the third sentence is almost ready for release. Could this week be the one that sees tim_saints make his inevitable, glorious return to the side???? We could use the guy's enthusiasm to further amplify the mighty confidence we already have rocking. Come on Timmy the balloon tour is over time to step it up! These are many of the options we have running, should be an exciting team selection for our biggest game of the season so far..

The East Side Hawks. brahj's former side, and another past captain and all-round dud bloke Mateflon is running around for them doing **** all. This one could get physical. It will also the Bears' 200th home-and-away fixture, so let's dig in and make it a scorcher!! We're plonked right in the top four, great time to have a mighty fun week and push further up the table.

Here we go!

Inspirational! Keep kicking more goals than them gang

Remove this Banner Ad

Back