Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

What the bloody hell is going on?
We are thriving OFF field, yet shithouse ON field
The sim don't care, it let the worst patchwork quilt of *******s go B2B not long ago.

ALRIGHT MATES LONG HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR WEEK THIS ONE.
PM ME ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, RECOMMENDATIONS, INCRIMINATING PHOTOS OR OTHER SUCH MATERIAL THAT WILL GET US BACK ON THE WINNER'S PISS.
NO MORE LOSSES. :padlock:

PM ME ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, RECOMMENDATIONS, INCRIMINATING PHOTOS OR OTHER SUCH MATERIAL THAT WILL GET US BACK ON THE WINNER'S PISS.
Maybe we should all score our game out of 10 and explain how we will rectify it.

I'm happy to start, 3/10

Tandy and i were on the P155 before the game, next week i will wait until after the game.

I'm sorry i let the team down.

Last edited:
The Gumbies could use some help ;)

Sorry Gumbies related PMs do not get past my spam filter.
source.gif

Maybe we should all score our game out of 10 and explain how we will rectify it.

I'm happy to start, 3/10

Tandy and i were on the P155 before the game, next week i will wait until after the game.

It is true Argas Tuft were on the turps prior to the game. My eqo became out of control. As you all know I was involved in a passage of play that turned out to be the deciding factor. Had I not being completely wasted I feel I would have been able to get to the ball and kick it down kdavva74 's throat.
I made a critical error today and let my teammates and the club down.
Now I go about earning back the trust of my teammates.

I'll score myself a 1/10

I'm happy to start, 3/10

I’m gonna give myself a 10/10 for what could have been and coach Walken a 0/10 for stopping it. I was primed for another 130+ and then that absolute ******* idiot moved me to the back pocket, if he ever does it again I am walking out so he better pull his ******* head in.

It is true Argas Tuft were on the turps prior to the game. My eqo became out of control. As you all know I was involved in a passage of play that turned out to be the deciding factor. Had I not being completely wasted I feel I would have been able to get to the ball and kick it down kdavva74 's throat.
I made a critical error today and let my teammates and the club down.
Now I go about earning back the trust of my teammates.

I'll score myself a 1/10
If it makes you feel any better kdavva scored 8 goals against the Wonders last time and I had 29 disposals so you should be ashamed of yourself I should have kicked the ball forward instead of back into the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JoshWoodenSpoon is only a good poster because his qooty form would never get him into the All-SFA side.

I would have thought being captain would give you some say over team selection. Clearly someone doesn't like you though because you keep getting stuck at full back.
Mate no-one who wishes the best for themself winds up with this haircut.

It's ancient history. Just kill your friends and move to a different country. Big game against the Gumbies next week.

Qooty wise maybe, posting wise I believe we've got the bye.

Two byes in a row by the way. Rough.

Demons is less the absence of a game, more just two intraclub matches running concurrently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back