Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Sup friend?
Imagine the thrill of temporarily being in the following PM:

♠ VEGAS 26 MAD UNITS ONLY EDITIONS ♠

(some avatars removed because this damn site can't handle us)

IMG_20181015_193225.jpg

Username not valid :(

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
If we start the #sacknunez campaign now you might get in for S27. Failing that we can #sackding or #sackwhoeverpretendstocaptainthedragons

So unfortunate these smaller clubs are so bereft of talent.

As far as the "number of posters" in each match thread, we sit mid field on the ladder.
That's a pretty solid metric to use in thinking about list health I feel. Also this time last season we would have been sitting close to dead last in that. Awesome work with them posting stats Tufty. Here we go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Bears, I'm so proud of you all, we have done it bloody hard the last few weeks but you know the best part is that, WE NEVER GAVE UP, through thick and thin we kept our heads up and our enthusiasm high. Last week hurt us real bad and it showed today, our support for each other shone through again today, we are up and about again so its onwards and upwards through to the Finals.
Lets keep building, I'm not sure where it will end, but I am certain we're all going to have a wow of a time getting there.

just letting you Bears know, altho the Furies didn't win I had a best on ground performance wearing the Bears jumper, think I will keep wearing it if you lot don't mind, don't want to break the streak :)
Totally understandable Tt. There are some sizable forces propelling the Bears this season, all too happy to have you tap in to some of the potency.

Well done Bears, I'm so proud of you all, we have done it bloody hard the last few weeks but you know the best part is that, WE NEVER GAVE UP, through thick and thin we kept our heads up and our enthusiasm high. Last week hurt us real bad and it showed today, our support for each other shone through again today, we are up and about again so its onwards and upwards through to the Finals.
Lets keep building, I'm not sure where it will end, but I am certain we're all going to have a wow of a time getting there.
The importance of the win was evident post-game, where we had club legends like kane249 and Jezmiester40 doing the rounds. Some righteous stuff is brewing, hopefully the likes of Miguel Sanchez, Magruder and reggie will stir here and there as we attempt to march towards a convincing finals campaign.

One thing I'm starting to notice is how important it is to have a good blend.
Culture is key. Have to make sure we keep out the trouble makers come trade week!
That's right! It's an honour to play for the Bears, so we'll be looking to snag only the most inspiring damn recruits ClarkeMonies can buy.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
The importance of the win was evident post-game, where we had club legends like kane249 and Jezmiester40 doing the rounds. Some righteous stuff is brewing, hopefully the likes of Miguel Sanchez, Magruder and reggie will stir here and there as we attempt to march towards a convincing finals campaign.
I've been busy today but I did notice Jez and Kane about. Thanks for popping in boys.

Did you know? Mount Buller Demons' current winning streak of seven is their longest in club history, eclipsing the six straight wins from Round 14 to Second Semi Final in Season 03. The Demons' streak of seven wins, is also the club's equal longest streak of any kind, equalling two streaks of seven losses, the most recent of which was from Rounds Nine to 15 in Season 21.

I believe we have a streak to smash in yet another MoTR for the Greatest Club in the SFA.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Did you know? Mount Buller Demons' current winning streak of seven is their longest in club history, eclipsing the six straight wins from Round 14 to Second Semi Final in Season 03. The Demons' streak of seven wins, is also the club's equal longest streak of any kind, equalling two streaks of seven losses, the most recent of which was from Rounds Nine to 15 in Season 21.

I believe we have a streak to smash in yet another MoTR for the Greatest Club in the SFA.
Speaking of streaks, I wonder what streak we'll start this week? We've done the WLWL thing, had a crack at 3-in-row wins and losses. Anyone care to suggest a pattern to try?

Its Monday.
What a great day to be a Bear.
While some clubs are imploding, Bears will be walking around with our heads held high after one of the best team wins Ive been involved with yesterday.
We all pulled together, we needed it, we deserved it and and WE DID IT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back