Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

They better be a ******* good recruit and not some one like Brahj.
Loving this. Everyone driving the standards! Unity! Commitment across the board! Sly digs at teammates!
What a season it could be.

I'm told he thrives in the wet. A full forward that thrives in the wet.
Which brings me to our midfield selection policy for S26. Those who are observed to sweat most profusely during pre-season will have the first look in.

Which brings me to our midfield selection policy for S26. Those who are observed to sweat most profusely during pre-season will have the first look in.
Do tears count as sweat?

Loving this. Everyone driving the standards! Unity! Commitment across the board! Sly digs at teammates!
What a season it could be.
I mean the standards are almost at the level of kdavva 4:30 Friday morning when he’s still at the club.
I'm told he thrives in the wet. A full forward that thrives in the wet.
That’s a step up from me, I just didn’t thrive.
Aren’t you that try hard “rookie”

I mean the standards are almost at the level of kdavva 4:30 Friday morning when he’s still at the club.

That’s a step up from me, I just didn’t thrive.

Aren’t you that try hard “rookie”

Cadaver's the name, trying hard is the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrybran I've been trying desperately to find a picture of Lucy Zelic from last week when she was sporting the 'sexy teacher' outfit, thought it suited me perfectly for the secretary role.

Isn't that every night? I'll put in some "research".

SBS combining the Soccer and Boobs sections in one convenient location, no more trawling for Scandinavian erotic drama films.

Barrybran I've been trying desperately to find a picture of Lucy Zelic from last week when she was sporting the 'sexy teacher' outfit, thought it suited me perfectly for the secretary role.
Sorry the League Admin has already made claim to that look.

So, HEFTY signing is cancelled, but do we still get a MYSTERY UNIT for vice captain?

So, HEFTY signing is cancelled, but do we still get a MYSTERY UNIT for vice captain?
Why of course. If anything it has become even more of a mystery...

Well well well, just when one thought we were finishing up with the signings...

A HUGE hello to an individual who is clearly a champion in making. There's something charming and familiar about this pick-up... it's ArgusTuft Argas Tuft!!!!

Next up, an historic occasion for the Sweet FA. As I understand it, the first ever
twins to take to The Stadium in the Sky together. Despite the fact I'm going to have to buy Coach Walken some more distinctive magnets, I am amped to witness the on-field tomfoolery from caloschwaby and magpienato that lies ahead.

Welcome to Vegas.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back