Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 27 Colonnade - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ TANDY S27 MATEFLON WINNER ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Well bears you’ve made big strides in the past season. Surely the next step in your development of a decent team is to sack Doctor Gero as VC?
And let someone competent be within striking distance of my post?! I don't see it.

You can also call me genericname2 :$

Thanks for the welcome, and especially JoshWoodenSpoon for asking me to join. Mate, I have no idea what you have seen in me to make me worthy of joining this fantastic club but cheers anyway.

Also, Hi Doctor Gero :)

We've picked up a Pokemon fan?

Having already welcomed xen and the Fizz, I'll now move to MWPP. MWPP, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here and that it is long and successful. Incidentally, I image that that MWPP stands for this: Magnificent Wonder, a Players Player.
Aww shucks Tommy :) . When I signed up years ago I thought it stood for Moony Wormtail Padfoot & Prongs but I prefer your answer :D .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4th season, 4th team for xenxen
If you didn’t bow down to shittrucks, recaltrants and reprobates and get her traded she’d still be a Wonder.

The blood is on the hands of your s**t captaincy Hayden.

I heard a great saying once “If s**t is following you everywhere, it’s time to check the bottom of your shoes”

You might as well tell me I have a head while you’re at it.
Heard sounds about right. Not as if anything prophetic has passed your lips.

If that's how xenxen feels then that's the way the cookie has crumbled.
Oh nah it's not. Just me being aimlessly venomous!
You're always saying folk are too generous with you on here aren't you??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back