Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 27 Colonnade - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ TANDY S27 MATEFLON WINNER ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus said he couldn't make it, but asked me to pass on the following miracle:

View attachment 609945

Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet - Vegas Summer League Invitational S27

B: Magruder - Fizzler - Miguel Sanchez
HB: kane249 - JoshWoodenSpoon - RookiePick
W: Test Tickle - Tandy - Matera92
HF: MWPP - Its Manbearpig - Thomas2
F: Jezmiester40 - Cadaver - Farm Boy
R: Tommycash - Doctor Gero - Barrybran

INT: xenxen - hilly
So which shittrucks are we belting this week?
Is it Backward Knees FC?

Soft HFF?

Fits me perfectly.

One of the most underrated positions on the ground mate, can genuinely win a game from a HFF in this league.

One of the most underrated positions on the ground mate, can genuinely win a game from a HFF in this league.
This is true! So long as that game isn't an elimination final under my reign.

A 15 page thread for a rookie is impressive. It'd be a shame if someone has landfilled it.

I will admit I did, in bad judgement, report one of her really nasty posts to Loonerty because I thought she was kind of taking the piss by then, but I assume the mods would have monitored that thread regardless. Did you read what she was spouting by the end lol? It was weird.

I will admit I did, in bad judgement, report one of her really nasty posts to Loonerty because I thought she was kind of taking the piss by then, but I assume the mods would have monitored that thread regardless. Did you read what she was spouting by the end lol? It was weird.
No. The thread jumped about eight pages from 8am to lunch time and by then I was caught up elsewhere... and trying to work.

No. The thread jumped about eight pages from 8am to lunch time and by then I was caught up elsewhere... and trying to work.

She got real defensive after being called out for claiming to be her av when you could google the image.

And, er, work? Can not compute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine most people's avatars can be googled

Yeah well I don't claim to be Gabby Miller... the point was it looked like she might not be a pregnant woman, and then she got really random and nasty. Interesting thread to say the least, can see why people call me boring.

Not if they're pictures on the hard drive

Why do you support West Coast?
I ask that question of most of this team. My feathered prison :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back