Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 27 Colonnade - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ TANDY S27 MATEFLON WINNER ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

YE. (but only if you feel like doing so)

First selection would be Praga Khan - Free Your Body (linked the youtube video, there are nearly 100 remixes of this song so finding the right version can be a pita) (early 90's)

Sean Tyas & Julie Thompson - What I Am (Club Edit) (not old skool, released in about 2013 but is a banger)

direckt - Two Fat Guitars (early 90's)

Love Corporation - Palatial (Danny Rampling mix) (early 90's) - absolute killer track, Rampling was one of the earliest House DJ's in the UK. Perfect for when everyone is "feeling the love" :p

Millionaire Hippies - C'mon (Vinyl Cafe mix) (early 90's)

Hypnotone - Hypnotonic (early 90's)

Shades of Rhythm - Ecstasy (early 90's)

Messiah - There is No Law (Anarchy Remix on Kickin' records) (early 90's) (more likely interpreted as techno/house, but is a banger)

N'Joi - Mindflux 1991 (early 90's) (features the signature "Woo!" sample so familiar to many casual house/techno listeners)

Digital Orgasm - Running out of Time (Rave Mix) (early 90's)

The KLF - What Time is Love? (early 90's)

First selection would be Praga Khan - Free Your Body (linked the youtube video, there are nearly 100 remixes of this song so finding the right version can be a pita) (early 90's)

Sean Tyas & Julie Thompson - What I Am (Club Edit) (not old skool, released in about 2013 but is a banger)

direckt - Two Fat Guitars (early 90's)

Love Corporation - Palatial (Danny Rampling mix) (early 90's) - absolute killer track, Rampling was one of the earliest House DJ's in the UK. Perfect for when everyone is "feeling the love" :p

Millionaire Hippies - C'mon (Vinyl Cafe mix) (early 90's)

Hypnotone - Hypnotonic (early 90's)

Shades of Rhythm - Ecstasy (early 90's)

Messiah - There is No Law (Anarchy Remix on Kickin' records) (early 90's) (more likely interpreted as techno/house, but is a banger)

N'Joi - Mindflux 1991 (early 90's) (features the signature "Woo!" sample so familiar to many casual house/techno listeners)

Digital Orgasm - Running out of Time (Rave Mix) (early 90's)

The KLF - What Time is Love? (early 90's)
Yussss thanks Soz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We went to Harry Potter World in 2015 and it was amazing :) . That ride you posted above is new. I Siriusly love Sirius so I really appreciate the motorbike option, but I still think the two original rides are better due to their special effects . Still, way to give me another reason to return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back