Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found this for some ideas.

What happens here, only happens here.
Las Vegas’ new slogan will replace the famous “What happens here, stays here,” people familiar with the matter confirmed,
Billy Vassiliadis, CEO of R&R Partners marketing firm, advertising consultant to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, did not confirm the new language but said, “We sort of feel we bridged the (‘What happens here, stays here’) icon to today. We kept the essence of it.”

messages on social media could include a new Las Vegas hashtag that comes with a mini icon of the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign. The Las Vegas emoji is set to launch alongside the advertisement at the Grammys, and would make Las Vegas the second destination in the world with its own emoji, behind Tokyo.

The firm also wants to integrate the phrase into special “only in Vegas” events. NFL games could be promoted with icons like the New York-New York’s Lady Liberty statue wearing eye black that showcases parts of the slogan, for example.

Maybe they mean eye patch

Bailey Schulz Las Vegas Review-Journal

#Raiders CB Trayvon Mullen worked out with 3x All-Pro WR Chad Johnson today. Prior to the workout, Johnson said on IG LIVE “if you're a Raiders fan just know, I'm going to get your boy better today.” Both worked on 1-on-1s, bump-and-run releases, techniques & body positioning.

Last year Mullen worked out with AB who quit playing.

just make sure to put a copyright symbol in whether its The Silver Hole or Just Sin Baby as they could easily become popularized in time. i dunno which is best, ask andana

Are you the same ********* who named our thread Cardiac Cats. ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am. Im also the same one who named the colts one and later had a filmmaker try to use my title for a doco

You really didn't go out of your way to come up with anything good for us tho did you? 👎

from 4 years ago
Oakland Raiders’ New Motto: Just Sin, Baby
Despite racking up 23 penalties for 200 yards, the Raiders beat the Buccaneers 30-24 in overtime
By
Andrew Beaton
Oct. 30, 2016 9:17 pm ET

GG plagiarizing again...hopefully Andrew Beaton sues the pants off him.

i did all this ages ago, and did ok really given no help. anywya, ask Blacky what youd like instead and he'll change it.....if he consents to it, hes been known to not

I'm just disappointed in the lack of consistency in effort. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back